Puzzeled

Why does my wife of 28 years refuse past and present to try different things in the bedroom, yet tells me if we were divorced and she was dating a guy with a 12 inch dick she would try it?

Reactions: toolman2c
Not being sarcastic but maybe it is the 12 inch cock appeal
I don't take that as sarcastic, I just don't understand this from her. I have offered anything she wants to do, anything. Nope, all I get is no.
So, okay on that, so l suggest a dildo, her response....I don't like those, they feel fake etc. It has to be real.

Lmfao....really...
I'm not lacking size wise, I'm not 12" inches though.

Reactions: toolman2c
I don't take that as sarcastic, I just don't understand this from her. I have offered anything she wants to do, anything. Nope, all I get is no.
So, okay on that, so l suggest a dildo, her response....I don't like those, they feel fake etc. It has to be real.

Lmfao....really...
I'm not lacking size wise, I'm not 12" inches though.
Some women do not like the plastic/silicone feel of dildos. My wife prefers the feel of flesh as well. Could it be she is angry with you as is just saying the 12 inch cock thing to be spiteful?

My wife would much rather have a smaller REAL cock than a big dildo. She says they are too cold and dont feel right but she still uses them on occasion just prefers real.

Maybe she just doesnt want to talk about the situation but maybe after a few drinks talk to her about it. OR maybe she doesnt want to talk about it at all and would rather the situation just happen. I've listened to many podcast about this stuff and a lot of couples started in the lifestyle without planning anything! Maybe get her all dressed up (in something she is comfortable in of course) and take her out to a nice place and get her on the dance floor. Let her do her thing!