Question for bulls

Do bulls enjoy cuckolding ? I mean... does it make a big diffirence for you bulls if the girl you fuck is cucking her partner ? Or only the fucking a girl part is the thing that matters ? Dont you grt a power trip ? Explain pls

Last edited by a moderator:
Do bulls enjoy cuckolding ? I mean... does it make a big diffirence for you bulls if the girl you fuck is cucking her partner ? Or only the fucking a girl part is the thing that matters ? Dont you grt a power trip ? Explain pls
I don’t get a power trip, I look at it as a number of things from providing an opportunity for the woman to let go of her inhibitions and experience something that she may have thought of but was too afraid to mention it to providing a sexual service in a safe environment. To me, it’s just sex to them it’s an experience that I try to let them enjoy and have fun.

No power trip is pleasure experience for me as a bull it's satisfying knowing you pleasuring a hotwife and her partner cuckold who enjoys seeing her wife Ben pleasured hope that anwers your question

• Love
Reactions: jwf114 and spin418
For me, no. That is between the wife and the husband. I just enjoy fucking someone’s wife.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Does not matter either way as you know your fucking someone else's wife and that makes it hot sexy and dirty.
if he know or does not know I agree with other posts between the wife and husband,
The ultimate cuckolding is of course fucking her and degrading her while husband watches if he can stomach that

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
A very thoughtful & experienced Bull.
So....encouraging to know they exist!
Bravo..

There are a lot of emotions that are happening in that moment, so care and caution has to be practiced. I only smoke weed but if they pop pill or do coke, I let them it’s no issue for me have some drinks talk then I’ll start slow let him get involved just make it fun and inclusive

I share my wife but occasionally also fuck someone else's wife when the opportunity arises.
I honestly enjoy knowing that I have my cock in someone else's wife. I have fucked cheating wifes a few time which I really liked. But I also once got the opportunity to join a couple in a threesome and fuck her in front of his eyes. He wasn't a cuck though, so he wasn't into being humiliated verbally or anything like that. They just liked sex, like we do :)

Married women, whether they are cheating on their husbands, cuckolding a knowing/aware husband, with, or without his consent/support, or who've empowered themselves as a "hot wife" are the most fascinating, sensual, and erotic.

For me, (I don't consider myself a "bull," and I hate the label), seducing a married woman is the most intensely erotic thing there is, aside perhaps from enjoying having one's own wife fucked. Knowing I've got her hot enough to break her vows, enjoy sex with a man other than her husband is a huge power trip - an ego boost almost like some sort of drug.