Question for bulls???

werekinky2

Male
May 29, 2019
Question for the bulls let’s say you fucked the wife with the husband there the first time. Do you ever just want the wife there and not the husband around ? If so why? Do the husbands ever make you feel pressured?

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
I've never felt "pressured" or anything of the sort. I do enjoy having 1 on 1 time with her. I've found the dynamic is different with him in the room vs just her.

In my experience women will also do and say more kinky things when their husband is not in the room. They are free to be slutty without their husband judging them. I've had wives do things and then tell me not to tell their husband because she would never do that for him.

I've never felt "pressured" or anything of the sort. I do enjoy having 1 on 1 time with her. I've found the dynamic is different with him in the room vs just her.

In my experience women will also do and say more kinky things when their husband is not in the room. They are free to be slutty without their husband judging them. I've had wives do things and then tell me not to tell their husband because she would never do that for him.

That’s kind of interesting cause I don’t think there is anything she could do or say that I wouldn’t be ok with . I would love to see it all

Reactions: jwf114
Question for the bulls let’s say you fucked the wife with the husband there the first time. Do you ever just want the wife there and not the husband around ? If so why? Do the husbands ever make you feel pressured?
It is always the wifes choice. If she tells hubby she wants private time with her Bull then he should leave.

Exactly spot on Red Wolf! Almost the same experience here.