Question for Hotwives that left cuckold for bull, do you still miss your old cuckold?

I’m just curious of the Hotwives that have left their cuckold for their bull, do you ever miss the cuckold you left? I have loved being left and I’m just curious from the females point of view. There are plenty of stories how the cuckold still misses their Hotwife.

I’m just curious of the Hotwives that have left their cuckold for their bull, do you ever miss the cuckold you left? I have loved being left and I’m just curious from the females point of view. There are plenty of stories how the cuckold still misses their Hotwife.
Great question. It's the one thing we never get to hear about. Hope there's someone who responds

My 1st wife would let guys fuck her great
Ass. Then come home, tell me about it and
Leak their cum onto the sheets.
1 night she was especially proud of herself
because she'd taken her 1st double penetration., followed by a BBC with a 10 inch cock who came deep in her ass. She said she wanted to blow
Him, but he wanted her ass.
She soaked the sheets with all the cum she leaked that night and more the next day!
She was an amazing slut...

Reactions: italkedherintoit
because she'd taken her 1st double penetration., followed by a BBC with a 10 inch cock who came deep in her ass. She said she wanted to blow
She soaked the sheets with all the cum she leaked that night and more the next day!
My first wife did the same. So exciting to hear the details and see the evidence of her exploits. Miss that.

YOUR FIRST WIFE? WHAT HAPPENED? HOW ABOUT 2CND OR 3RD WIVES?

One of my exes fucked a lot of guys. some on her own and lots of MFMs. , she left me for one of the guys she was banging and then he was sending her to me to service. because he wanted to lick my cum out of her , how ironic is that lol the number of times I probably cleaned his out of her.