Question???........

Merkaba34

Couple
Gold
I love to show off my wife when we go out. She wears short skirts, low cut tops......all in an effort to make me happy. I love when I see guys starring at her, and even tho she days she doesn't like the attention.......I can tell she does. My question is when did you realize that you wanted other men to have your wife?.......Seems like a huge leap to me right now, even tho I have had fantasies of it happening to various degrees.....

Reactions: Joey14 and Kinky2
I've been a cuckold since before my wife and I got engaged.
We started with my friends a few times a week we would go out to socialize then head back to my apartment and they would have sex with her while I watched
That was 13 years ago for me.

Reactions: George35
I remember when we were boyfriends I got that feeling, I proposed it as a fantasy and at first she thought I was crazy or maybe I was a sexual pervert, after months of insisting her everytime we had sex, she accepted. Our first experience was fine although psychologically it made us both feel bad, but the second time we did it a year after that we loved it, and from there she became more and more releasing and now she accepts it and she loves it But it had to be gradual acceptance and on another occasion I brought boys to the house of surprise, as soon as she saw them said that she did not want to do anything, but as soon as they hit his tool on her ass she changed her mind and we had A good sex. Encourage, be patient and constant. Greetings from mexico

My husband introduced the idea to me before we got married, as I explained in my thread 'the first time'. It took me a while to get my head around it but all I can say is once we dipped a toe in the water we never looked back. He says the idea of hotwifing had been a fantasy for years before suggesting it to me....

"We started with my friends a few times a week we would go out to socialize then head back to my apartment and they would have sex with her while I watched"

How's that start and how did it work out?

I think I had this in me long before I met my wife. As a teenager many years ago I always jerked off fantasizing about my girl fucking other guys. My wife was a virgin when we got married. 20 years into our marriage I started talking to her about fucking other men while I watched. Even though it got her hot she never gave in. After 25 years of marriage she finally said yes and then is was up to me to find the man to fuck her. Now 32 years of marriage and we've never been happier.

As long as I have been married I think. I was with my first wife and we were burning a big pie of brush, and my best friend was there and was complaining about his wife never gave blowjobs. I was like, "Tiffany sure does, she'll go down on you if you want." There was a lot of tension, a lot of back and forth, and I know full well Tiffany would have done so, but my friend backed out. I was fine with it then...with her...just as I am now, my third wife later.

Hot stories make me hard as fuck well first time i became a bull i was 23 i met this couple at the park i would see them regularly they would stare at me i enjoyed the attention i got from that gorgeous blonde woman i will post more of the story soon

Reactions: Merkaba34