Rape play did you ever had experience if yes tell me about it

Hey i have a huge rape and breeding kink i would roleplay it. And i want to know if someone has the same kinks or thinks the same way.

Did you ever had experience with that?
Not so much a rape fantasy but she qill role playvwith ne that shes a high priced call girl ..I wven have to pay her under her rules that money goes to.our lifestyle..I have pushed somethings ..that.are against a call girls rules.. She tells me im.hete for what we agreed to if you dont like the rules GET OUT

Reactions: btweets
This is on fire!
After the er...experience she lost the urge to be raped, I think it scared the hell out of her at the time, but she still liked to be tied up. We once tried her being tied to a picnic table and I pretended to leave her, but in truth I was just a few hundred feet away with her in my view. It was very early morning and I left her for around 45 mins, but no one came by. When I untied her though she was buzzing saying that "If someone DID come by, I wonder what they would have done?". A few months later, we were in a swing club that had this small maze in total darkness. We had been in the maze quite a few times and had loads of fun touching and being touched by unseen hands.
This night she had too much to drink (3 alcopops) so was feeling very adventurous and told me so. She asked me to go get her a drink so off I went and left her in a room full of guys. I was gone for 15 mins, but when I got back to where i left her, she was gone and so was everyone else. I looked around but no sign of her. Then I looked on the bench seat to the side of the door to the maze and her clothes were there (a Chinese vest and a thong). As I saw them 3 guys walked out of the maze all 3 were naked and holding their towels. Each were cleaning their cocks as they described what they had done. One said "she was a great fuck and her arse was amazing" and another said "she gave me a brilliant blow job and she swallowed the lot". I asked them if they had seen a small Asian lady and they all pointed to the maze. "Ohhh shit" I thought, yes she had stripped off and walked into the maze followed by every guy in the room. I went into the maze and sure enough every guy was in there. A few past me on their way out cleaning themselves with their towels as they went. As i got further into the maze i saw that some had their mobile phones on lighting up what she was doing and others were taking photos or videos. I pushed past a few not too happy guys, they thought I was pushing in, to find her bent over and being fucked hard by a big heavy built guy as she was sucking a very fat cock. There were guys either side of her pulling and sucking at her tiny tits, pulling hard on her nipples. She in turn was wanking each of the guys playing with her tits. I watched (cock in hand) as one after another took turns with her. Some were cumming inside her but most were pulling out and shouting over her back or on her face, which was cleaned off with tissues. Eventually I stepped in and led her out into the room now full of guys again. They all thanked her, some even kissed her full on the mouth.
As we went home I asked her how she felt and she said it was a bit like when she did the planned rape. Not too sure how many she had that night but it was a lot

Attachments

• 20211026_011320 (1).jpg
    20211026_011320 (1).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 75
  • file002244 (1)b_resized (1).jpg
    file002244 (1)b_resized (1).jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Jacksons Ln walk (34) (1)_resized (1).jpg
    Jacksons Ln walk (34) (1)_resized (1).jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 45