Rape play did you ever had experience if yes tell me about it

Me and my wife used ro rent an apartment in the city and we would play a game called stranger danger where I would find random men to come up and fuck her while she was blindfold, she wasn't allowed take the blind fold off until he left and she loved the idea of not knowing who fucked her and he could possibly see her when she was out and out never know
Definitely hot!

Hey i have a huge rape and breeding kink i would roleplay it. And i want to know if someone has the same kinks or thinks the same way.

Did you ever had experience with that?
Yes, shared my UK slut wife for many years, she enjoys strangers doing her bare back.
One guy asked to do rape role play, wife agreed, he hadn't fucked her before but had wanked many times over her pix and out chats.
Lins dressed slutty, I left the house, left the back door unlocked.
Can tell you the rest if you like

Yes, shared my UK slut wife for many years, she enjoys strangers doing her bare back.
One guy asked to do rape role play, wife agreed, he hadn't fucked her before but had wanked many times over her pix and out chats.
Definitely want to hear more xx

Reactions: cc41 and TNels
My wife enjoys WI
Definitely would like to hear all Bob

My wife was raped when we were in highschool and I was molested. Now she loves getting it rough and wants to be used by strangers. She sometimes tells me about what happened to her when I am fucking her. It makes me cum so hard. I think my experience is why I love older guy dick. She sometimes makes me tell her all the details of what happened to me when she is fucking her pussy. I think we are probably fucked up for getting so horny hearing about each other's incident.

My wife was raped when we were in highschool and I was molested. Now she loves getting it rough and wants to be used by strangers. She sometimes tells me about what happened to her when I am fucking her. It makes me cum so hard. I think my experience is why I love older guy dick. She sometimes makes me tell her all the details of what happened to me when she is fucking her pussy. I think we are probably fucked up for getting so horny hearing about each other's incident.

I think most women have this as a fantasy. In my wife's case, there are usually 2 or 3 men who rape her several times each. No protection. She ias VERY tight, and they o course all have huge cocks and are merciless. Reality? No way! All fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I think most women have this as a fantasy. In my wife's case, there are usually 2 or 3 men who rape her several times each. No protection. She ias VERY tight, and they o course all have huge cocks and are merciless. Reality? No way! All fantasy.
Very common fantasy I’d say. One of the reasons cnc play is so popular.
Lynn x

Reactions: MarcandLilly
Love to hear the full story, with photos if possible