Rape play did you ever had experience if yes tell me about it

Hey i have a huge rape and breeding kink i would roleplay it. And i want to know if someone has the same kinks or thinks the same way.

Did you ever had experience with that?
wife demanded me to roleplay as our son getting teased by her,allways wearing miniskirts&stockings&high heels in front of him&other friends,he masturbated so many times he wants now the real thing,raping his slutty mom,and forcing her to seduce other familymembers in her kinky clothes

Attachments

• gidi 2.jpg
    gidi 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 168
  • outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 145
dressed as a slut,knowing how much she turns on men,son,family,friends,etc ,but also aware it attracts not so friendly men as rapists etc,still doing it because it,s her&husband fav fetish

Attachments

• slutty.jpg
    slutty.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 150
  • wife wants to be exposed.jpg
    wife wants to be exposed.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 144
  • wife waiting for our son.jpg
    wife waiting for our son.jpg
    626.5 KB · Views: 178
Ok I have been asked by quite a few to finish my sexperience.
When my gf got back from the Philippines I told her about the job offer at my friends printers and she agreed to go for an interview at 4pm on Saturday just 2 days later. I told her I had to be somewhere else so I would drive her there under Sy would give her a lift back
Sy lived in a house where his next-door neighbours were about a mile away so when we finally got there I noticed how desolate it looked right out on the moors. I waited until she went in and after a wave from Sy I headed off home to watch on my computer via a link on his .... I could see the back of her head and Sy making lewd and impolite suggestions to Liz by grabbing his crotch but she was not bitting, yet. I couldn't get the sound on so I just watched. I saw Sy put a finger up as if to say one minute and he went to answer the door and in walked 3 other guys. Liz started to shift about in her seat as 2 of the guys sat either side of her. Sy sat on the coffee table directly in front of her. I could see him pointing at her and he then pointed at the 2 guys. She tarted to stand up but Sy pushed her back down and the 2 guys held her arms while the 3rd came behind her and knocked the bloody camera off but the sound came on so I could her Liz shouting at Sy saying to fuck off (I never heard her swear). The rest is from what both Sy and liz told my later. Apparently liz had gone there with the thought of us going somewhere layer for sex so she had no underwear on just the dress and shoes on. St started stripping her and the shoes came of first, he said he didn't fancy a stiletto in him. Then he pulled open the knots on the spaghetti straps of her dress and peeled the dress off her so she was fully naked. They all picked her up and the put her across the coffee table, one of them heavy built rustic ones, and tied her wrists to each leg of the table and same with the ankles so she was spread wide open with all 4 guys looking into her pussy. Sy said that her head was hanging over the table edge at her shoulders and at the other side the edge came to her waist so she was totally accessible, even her tiny tits looked pert. I could hear Liz starting to sob and begging Sy to let her go. Sy told me later she was spread so wide her dark pussy lips had opened to reveal the contrasting pink hole inside. He told me that he also could see that her juices were starting to flow even though she was begging them to let her go. Sy was the first to enter her. I heard him say me first and then a buckle undo then a zip, a few seconds later Liz groaned loudly and then screamed, she was calling him all the bad words in her own language that I knew and a lot more I didn't know. The other guys started stripping and soon everyone was naked. I could hear her crying one minute the a muffled sob the next, I though they had gagged her but they had put their cocks in her mouth one by one. Sy was building to a climax as I heard him shout he was cumming followed by a big groan and an ahhh, it was then I realised he wasn't wearing a rubber. Later when I asked about rubbers he told me that the group never use them. Each of the guys took turns with Liz and it went on for over an hour each one coming in her pussy and in her mouth. After a while Sy told the other guys to clean her up as the guest's were about to arrive, that's when the bloody sound went off aswell.
Lis said they washed her off both inside and out of her pussy and the rest of her then they put a blindfold on her. she started to panic and was trying to get free but Sy whispered in her ear not to worry this has all been arranged by me, and with that she relaxed. I DIDNT ARRANGED A FULL SEX PARTY FFS. According to Liz there were a lot of guests coming in and prodding and poking at Liz. Some were pulling her nipples so hard she said it felt like they were trying to rip them off.
Then she felt her pussy being licked and her pussy lips being pulled apart, not just by one set of hands but two. She could lso heat the comments from both men and women. The guy that was locking her must have been called Terry because a few were egging him on by saying "go Terry go" and as she was cumming for the umpteenth time she heard a woman say "go on Tez, fuck her with that big cock of yours" after a short pause she could feel the edge of her pussy being stretched wider and wider OMG, she thought, they are trying to see if my pussy will snap, they must be fisting me. She said she had to let out a scream but her mouth was muffled by, well she wasn't sure at first, but she come to realise it was a woman's pussy. Sy later told me it was this Terry's wife that had planted her shaved pussy on her mouth. Liz just stuck her tongue out and moved it around while this Terry was pumping in and out of her. He didn't last very long and exploded inside her. The night went on very much the same until she asked for Sy and when he came to her she said she was getting sore so he undid her ankles, turned her over and then retired them but with her face down. "Who wants to fuck her arse?" Sy shouted and with that lots of hands and fingers started proving and pushing then pulling her arse cheeks apart. Then the Terry came back. As it went in she opened her mouth to scream but it was filled by cock after cock each either cumming in her mouth or on her face or hair. She could feel him cumming deep inside her anus. After the Terry came more, so many that at one point she felt the cum was pushing on her anus. The party lasted until late in the night and when they finally untied Liz she took off the blindfold and most of the guests had gone (I have a theory on thar but Sy refuses to confim). The last of the guests, including Terry and his beautiful wife, were just leaving. Terry kissed Liz full on the lips and thanked her for a really great night (Liz told me that he had a huge belly to match his cock) and his wife thanked her in the same way.
Sy dropped Liz off at my house at 6am. She was sore, too sore to have sex for over a week, and oozing cum from everywhere. Her breath stank of cum. Later when I talked to Sy he told me she was brilliant and even though the group has over 100 members and only 11 guys turned up, plus Sy and his 3 friends, and 4 women. The good thing was that Liz never had the urge to be raped again, she still loved rough sex and group sex but not the other. Sorry it went on so long
She is so beautiful and sexy

Reactions: jusme
wife demanded me to roleplay as our son getting teased by her,allways wearing miniskirts&stockings&high heels in front of him&other friends,he masturbated so many times he wants now the real thing,raping his slutty mom,and forcing her to seduce other familymembers in her kinky clothes
Is she going to make his and his friends fantasy come true and fuck them all???

I do have a rape fantasy. No violence at all just a guy forcing himself on me. Bob has tried it but just can't bring himself to really do it.
I get Bob's issue. It sounds exciting, but I don't know if I could go through with it. There would have to be a lot of talk about safety and comfort levels first. She would have to convince me she really, really wanted to do this.

Reactions: Bobbers
Being "taken" or even being "blackmailed" yes. where ultimately she is consenting.

Violently , forcibly raped. No.

We have had some fun roleplays with others. Played out a kidnapping fantasy but the guys did not take her violently, she played along with a "please don't hurt me I will do whatever you want"

Roleplayed a home invasion scenario, with another couple and some guys. But again it was more the ladies being okay with being made to give themselves up as opposed to being violently attacked, though it was not gentle either.

Another time she played stranded motorist picked up by a van with several guys in it and she bargained the price of a ride after they had her in the van already.

Last edited:
Yes my wife has a major rape fetish, she organises meets with men but tells them when they walk into the room they have to restrain her and slap her, she likes to be choked while being fucked and loves when a man spits in her mouth and makes her gag, she's been choked out several times
Would love to see pics and hear some stories...love brutal sex. .does she cry?

We’ve played out this fantasy a few times with several doms.There are times when my wife likes it that way, and sometiems it’s enough for her when I roleplay it with her. But there are other times when she needs someone else to make it work for her. We set limits and use a safe word so things don’t get out of hand. Teh surrender and loss of control to someone else is what turns her on. PLus she is also reliving some past experiences.

Its like a dream in would love it as well

Would love to know more about this

This is a very big kink for me, so much so that my husband at times questions my judgement. No, I don't want some thug on the streets to beat me into submission before he violates me. I think more along the lines of implied consent. I like dominate men. If I'm naked at a swinger event or adult venue I'm clearly looking to get laid. I don't want them to ask if they can fuck me, I'd hope they'd just grab me and take what they want. I also hate when I'm in bed with a guy and they ask dumb questions like can I put it in your ass. Cause if you ask I'm probably just gonna say no, just because. But if they just stick it in my ass it's game on and I'm gonna go with it. I've been fortunate to have a couple mind blowing rape play experiences and would be happy to have many more.
Well i am still lookoing forword to do that