Ratings have been done to death BUT...

I have posted in other rating sites but I am looking for honest ratings. 1-10 and why. Be nice to get them on over all, tits, ass, pussy. If you dont want to say on here, DM me, I want to know good and bad.

Attachments

• IMG_58081.jpg
    IMG_58081.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC016861.jpg
    DSC016861.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 48
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3370.JPG
    IMG_3370.JPG
    389.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3270.JPG
    IMG_3270.JPG
    283.7 KB · Views: 54
I have posted in other rating sites but I am looking for honest ratings. 1-10 and why. Be nice to get them on over all, tits, ass, pussy. If you dont want to say on here, DM me, I want to know good and bad.
9.5 sorry to get a ten I would have to taste her lol only kidding she is always hot and sexy

She's a 10 for me because I have a fetish for slim short white girls with small tits and protruding hard nipples like hers!!!❤️🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆❤️
I should really rate her a 8.5 for being too far away to get!😈

I have a big dick, all women love my dick, I can have sex in bed for hours