Reall hot wifes wanting

My wife loves BBC.

She sat in the chair in his room, waiting for him to tell her what to do. She had no bra, and no panties on under her dress for him.

View attachment 1025876

He got her naked and sat back to admire her tight little white body on his bed while he told me about everything he would do to my wife after I left the room.

View attachment 1025877

He told me to look closely at my wife's tight little puckered butt hole because it would never be the same after he was done.

View attachment 1025882

I kissed her hole at his request, and then he led me to the door.

Six hours later, when I picked her up, she was a mess, with gaping holes, cum covered and filled.
Love that she enjoyed nite I hope and you both when home Gorgouse sexy lady

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Love that she enjoyed nite I hope and you both when home Gorgouse sexy lady

She was sore, but she really enjoyed it and had a lot of fun with him. When I returned to pick her up, she was still naked, and so was he. He was partially hard still, and although I tried not to stare at him, his cock was huge. He did stretch her out, but two days later, she was back to being tight and letting me fuck her.

Reactions: Johnfun
She was sore, but she really enjoyed it and had a lot of fun with him. When I returned to pick her up, she was still naked, and so was he. He was partially hard still, and although I tried not to stare at him, his cock was huge. He did stretch her out, but two days later, she was back to being tight and letting me fuck her.
Great you both seem to love enjoy lifestyle correctly I’d love chat get to no you guys

Reactions: Couple4MFM