Received first tribute

btweets

Male
Gold
So I’ve noticed a lot of requests from men or couples, asking for guys to post tributes of their wives or girlfriends. Although I’ve often thought about giving a tribute, I never really had the desire to ask for or to receive one. Unexpectedly, I received the first tribute of my ex girlfriend, and I have to be honest, I loved it!! There was just something about this guy getting a hard on, and leaving the comment, “Mmm yeah. she made me cum!” while looking at a picture of my ex, that really turned me on! I think I’m going to start asking for them intentionally now. Here’s the picture that was sent..

Attachments

• F8091335-29FA-45B0-ABCF-E86BE9A4893C.png
    F8091335-29FA-45B0-ABCF-E86BE9A4893C.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 62
So I’ve noticed a lot of requests from men or couples, asking for guys to post tributes of their wives or girlfriends. Although I’ve often thought about giving a tribute, I never really had the desire to ask for or to receive one. Unexpectedly, I received the first tribute of my ex girlfriend, and I have to be honest, I loved it!! There was just something about this guy getting a hard on, and leaving the comment, “Mmm yeah. she made me cum!” while looking at a picture of my ex, that really turned me on! I think I’m going to start asking for them intentionally now. Here’s the picture that was sent..
Unfortunately that's a photoshop pic he uses on lots of "tribute" requests. Same pic, just adds it over your pic