Recent Experience

Here are some film captures and the story behind a recent experience.

The guy we have seen a few times now and my wife has always dressed for him in sexy undies etc. He always has said that he doesn't need that and that he just wants to have her naked. He also insisted that I film them.

We arrived at his house and had a drink, I setup the camera and undressed ready to watch them in the bedroom. I left them making out on the couch in the lounge and a couple of minutes later they walked into the bedroom. he was still wearing his jeans and a t shirt she was down to bra and panties. My wife was hugely excited and told me she orgasmed on the couch as he had been rubbing and fingering her clit.

He undressed and she took off her undies and lay naked on the bed. As he took off his boxers his huge cock flopped out in a semi hard position. He lifted her legs up and she rubbed his cock ( pic below ) making it hard and ready.

View attachment 522155

She was moaning now and very excited, her nipples hard and you could see she was wet and could not wait any longer for him, she told him that she wanted him and started to guide his cock into her. ( pic below )

View attachment 522152

I was so hard watching this and could not wait to see him pound her pussy, as he started to push his cock in she orgasmed moaning with pleasure

View attachment 522156

He now stated to fuck her hard and she was having orgasm after orgasm.

View attachment 522157

This continued for a while I lost track of time and was ready to cum.

View attachment 522159

I stopped the camera and went onto the bed and jacked over my wife tits cumming loads. He continued to fuck her and watching me cum made him explode inside her.

We carried on after a rest and my wife found it hard to walk that night after we took turns with her and both came in her mouth.
Great retelling with matching graphics

Here are some film captures and the story behind a recent experience.

The guy we have seen a few times now and my wife has always dressed for him in sexy undies etc. He always has said that he doesn't need that and that he just wants to have her naked. He also insisted that I film them.

We arrived at his house and had a drink, I setup the camera and undressed ready to watch them in the bedroom. I left them making out on the couch in the lounge and a couple of minutes later they walked into the bedroom. he was still wearing his jeans and a t shirt she was down to bra and panties. My wife was hugely excited and told me she orgasmed on the couch as he had been rubbing and fingering her clit.

He undressed and she took off her undies and lay naked on the bed. As he took off his boxers his huge cock flopped out in a semi hard position. He lifted her legs up and she rubbed his cock ( pic below ) making it hard and ready.

View attachment 522155

She was moaning now and very excited, her nipples hard and you could see she was wet and could not wait any longer for him, she told him that she wanted him and started to guide his cock into her. ( pic below )

View attachment 522152

I was so hard watching this and could not wait to see him pound her pussy, as he started to push his cock in she orgasmed moaning with pleasure

View attachment 522156

He now stated to fuck her hard and she was having orgasm after orgasm.

View attachment 522157

This continued for a while I lost track of time and was ready to cum.

View attachment 522159

I stopped the camera and went onto the bed and jacked over my wife tits cumming loads. He continued to fuck her and watching me cum made him explode inside her.

We carried on after a rest and my wife found it hard to walk that night after we took turns with her and both came in her mouth.
I bet she love his big cock fucking her nice and deep

Reactions: karlp