Relatives make you uncomfortable?

armyguyot1

Male
Mar 7, 2018
Northwest
Has anyone been with a relative that started making comments or maybe touching you places you were uncomfortable with. I was walking with an older cousin and she started talking about being goosed and wondered if I knew what it meant. She reached over and goosed me. She surprised me or I would have fucked her. Dumb assed me it was too late by the time I figured out that's what she wanted. She was pretty good looking and about 3 years older and could have taught me a lot. Pass one up and it's gone.

Has anyone been with a relative that started making comments or maybe touching you places you were uncomfortable with. I was walking with an older cousin and she started talking about being goosed and wondered if I knew what it meant. She reached over and goosed me. She surprised me or I would have fucked her. Dumb assed me it was too late by the time I figured out that's what she wanted. She was pretty good looking and about 3 years older and could have taught me a lot. Pass one up and it's gone.
I did the same my oldr cus opened her legs and i got super nervous with hard on

I look back on that and I am so regretful. I was horny as hell and just had not thought of fucking her and she surprised me. I was young enough that I didn't realize girls were horny also and needed to be fucked. I also in the back of my mind had to ponder if the family found out or if I mistook it and she really didn't want to fuck. All distractors as I watched her after and she was fucking all the time, just a wild child and I could have fucked her.

I look back on that and I am so regretful. I was horny as hell and just had not thought of fucking her and she surprised me. I was young enough that I didn't realize girls were horny also and needed to be fucked. I also in the back of my mind had to ponder if the family found out or if I mistook it and she really didn't want to fuck. All distractors as I watched her after and she was fucking all the time, just a wild child and I could have fucked her.
Right my cus was the head cheerleader and in gymnastics i wish i would but are parents were on to us as well. She started fucking all the football players lol