Repeat offenders..!!!

We are an open-minded, married couple in DFW, Texas that has been in this lifestyle for a few years now. We originally started on this site, but had significantly bad luck and we weren't happy with the results, so we jumped to other sites and unfortunately had the same bad luck. You would think that it would be easy to find a like-minded couple (with a bi curious female) or single male that had common decency and acted respectfully. It has been an overall horrible experience for us so far. In fact, the more someone promises us that they meet our requirements perfectly, that's when things go drastically wrong. We are simply looking for a true "friends with benefits" type situation with a couple or single male. Is it that difficult? It has been phenomenally frustrating to say the least. If it wasn't for our strong desire to make this happen, we would have quit a long time ago. My wife is a young-acting, attractive 50 year old, 5'3", bi curious and very cruvy. She has big, natural tits and knows how to drive you crazy. She is down to earth, highly educated and a wonderful woman at heart. She has a great sense of humor and just wants to feel sexy and desired. We are NOT looking for a bull here. If you are a bull, please don't reply. We are perfectly happy in our marriage and with our sex life, we are just both kinky...that's all. We aren't looking for a replacement. We do not play separately. Nobody stands by and watches, we all play together. I am straight, average build, attractive. I'm 5' 9", 180 lbs and my wife states that I have the perfect cock (but every woman is different, so that's just her opinion). We want to find a compatible couple or single male that wants to hang out a couple times a month, maybe more if the chemistry is particularly good. We are looking for true "friends with benefits" NOT a one night fling. If you don't know how to be a decent person, don't contact us. If you do drugs of any kinds, don't contact us. If you smoke, don't contact us. If you aren't the type of person or couple that meets our requirements, please don't bother reaching out. We are two intelligent, educated individuals. We like to have fun, laugh, enjoy life and have incredible kinky sex. For the guys, please be circumcised. Bigger isn't better, so if you're hung like a horse, you're not her type. We only want people that are caucasian. For the women, fake tits are not attractive to us. Please be between 38 - 55 years old. If you are a match, please keep in touch. We just want to meet up with decent, regular people and possibly have a long term friendship. Don't waste our time..or..yours. Talk to you soon.

We are an open-minded, married couple in DFW, Texas that has been in this lifestyle for a few years now. We originally started on this site, but had significantly bad luck and we weren't happy with the results, so we jumped to other sites and unfortunately had the same bad luck. You would think that it would be easy to find a like-minded couple (with a bi curious female) or single male that had common decency and acted respectfully. It has been an overall horrible experience for us so far. In fact, the more someone promises us that they meet our requirements perfectly, that's when things go drastically wrong. We are simply looking for a true "friends with benefits" type situation with a couple or single male. Is it that difficult? It has been phenomenally frustrating to say the least. If it wasn't for our strong desire to make this happen, we would have quit a long time ago. My wife is a young-acting, attractive 50 year old, 5'3", bi curious and very cruvy. She has big, natural tits and knows how to drive you crazy. She is down to earth, highly educated and a wonderful woman at heart. She has a great sense of humor and just wants to feel sexy and desired. We are NOT looking for a bull here. If you are a bull, please don't reply. We are perfectly happy in our marriage and with our sex life, we are just both kinky...that's all. We aren't looking for a replacement. We do not play separately. Nobody stands by and watches, we all play together. I am straight, average build, attractive. I'm 5' 9", 180 lbs and my wife states that I have the perfect cock (but every woman is different, so that's just her opinion). We want to find a compatible couple or single male that wants to hang out a couple times a month, maybe more if the chemistry is particularly good. We are looking for true "friends with benefits" NOT a one night fling. If you don't know how to be a decent person, don't contact us. If you do drugs of any kinds, don't contact us. If you smoke, don't contact us. If you aren't the type of person or couple that meets our requirements, please don't bother reaching out. We are two intelligent, educated individuals. We like to have fun, laugh, enjoy life and have incredible kinky sex. For the guys, please be circumcised. Bigger isn't better, so if you're hung like a horse, you're not her type. We only want people that are caucasian. For the women, fake tits are not attractive to us. Please be between 38 - 55 years old. If you are a match, please keep in touch. We just want to meet up with decent, regular people and possibly have a long term friendship. Don't waste our time..or..yours. Talk to you soon.
Where have you looked? There are great places to meet your desires both online and clubs in the Dallas area. Don't understand this. It could be your approach as well.

We tried this site initially. Then, we went to Adult Friend Finder. We also tried Swinger Lifestyle. We have gone to adult sex.clubs too and nothing really comes if it. We have been active for for few years in this lifestyle and have had nothing but bad experiences. Thanks for reaching out.

I am absolutely convinced that the best outcomes only occur with natural, unforced, unsolicited associations with non-swingers. When you answer or place an ad, you are not dealing with one person in a one-on-one situation, all appearances to the contrary.

Instead, you are part of an auction, with many bidders; you can be outbid at the last minute by someone else offering more pleasure.

I am reminded me of a time when we had found an ad in a swinger newspaper from a young guy who had provided a phone number. She made the call and told him that I enjoyed watching her being fucked by another man. She and he talked for well over half an hour. They had agreed that he would show up the next Saturday morning at 10am. She was to be naked and her ass needed to face our unlocked front door. He would enter, pull down his pants, fuck her instantly. We set up for his arrival earlier 9:45am. She was naked, her ass faced the door.

I told her how he was about to open the door and see her asshole and pussy waiting for him. How he would pull out his hard cock and slam it into her, no foreplay, just savage fucking, ending in his filling her with his cum. She so turned on by it all that her pussy was dripping fluid down her thighs. Repeatedly, I had to get a Kleenex an wipe her dry. Soon, her arms began to ache, so I moved an ottoman over for her to rest her torso on.

It was 10am sharp, but he wasn't there. Fifteen minutes later, he still hadn't shown up. Five minutes later we gave up on him showing up at all. She let out a pained complaint as she got up, "How is possible that we live in city with almost one million people in it and we can't find one man to fuck me? It's not that we aren't motivated."

My guess is that we were outbid.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the advice. We have tried swinger sites and even tried going to an adult sex club, to let it happen more organically. We either can attract anyone's attention, or the ones we do meet up with are extremely selfish and just want to do whatever they want...not what we ask. She doesn't want to feel used for a one night fling. We want a "friends with benefits" type thing. We have nearly given up entirely on this. Thanks again for the advice.

How’s it going? Denton Texas here. Where in DFW are y’all located?

Reactions: WNY3somecple
We aren't looking for a bull, but thanks for saying "Hello".
We would be willing to look over your profile and pics and offer our critique if you would like us to. The lifestyle is an odd entity and there are many ways to either enhance or screw up your experience. If you trust us to do so then we will be happy to. You can PM the info to us if you like. I am a "ambassador" for a site and have much experience in assessing profiles. I DO NOT have ANYTHING to do with pushing memberships or financial issues at all. I attend parties, look sexy, mingle and have fun as an ambassador. I DO NOT sell memberships or anything like that. Just so you understand my experience.

It does seem that there is some other issue though since you have actually attended clubs, etc and had difficulty. I can help with those things too, possibly. Dress, attitude, demeanor, appearance, approachability, and many other factors have a role. We know people of all ages, shapes, sizes, sexual orientations, etc who are successful in the lifestyle so there ARE def people out there for you.

Mrs Hotwife

Hi guys how are you. I hope u will be fine at there and doing well and enjoy site.i m sameerdewan from India I m 175cm tall avrage build guy with good stamina and i m a independent straight Mature Playboy bull and breeder for Ladies and couples available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more. If interested so plz get in touch with me.

Attachments

• 20201006_160126.jpg
    20201006_160126.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210910_195146.jpg
    20210910_195146.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210106_161340.jpg
    20210106_161340.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210106_160915.jpg
    20210106_160915.jpg