Reverse bull & cuckold??

werekinky2

Male
Gold
Ok another question are there bulls out there who are kind of less dominant than the husbands? Where it almost seems like they are more like a Bf than a dominant bull to fuck the wife.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
We get into mfm with a guy we know, been doing it about 4 years off and on with him. It's not cuck at all. We take turns doing her. Nothing weird, nothing degrading, just a LOT of sex. He's way bigger than I am, he's 8+ easy, I'm 6+. She's never said anything about our dick size differences, if he's better than me or anything like that. It's VERY obvious she likes sex with him a LOT, she cums with him way different than with me, but it's all good. We don't have any "rules", they fuck in every way you can imagine, he does her butt hole most nights. We mostly do this in our bed but we've fucked her in the living room and kitchen too.
Neither of us is more dominant, one of us does her till we either cum or just want a short break. It's a nice relaxing time with her getting fucked all night.

We get into mfm with a guy we know, been doing it about 4 years off and on with him. It's not cuck at all. We take turns doing her. Nothing weird, nothing degrading, just a LOT of sex. He's way bigger than I am, he's 8+ easy, I'm 6+. She's never said anything about our dick size differences, if he's better than me or anything like that. It's VERY obvious she likes sex with him a LOT, she cums with him way different than with me, but it's all good. We don't have any "rules", they fuck in every way you can imagine, he does her butt hole most nights. We mostly do this in our bed but we've fucked her in the living room and kitchen too.

Well that sounds like a lot of fun. I feel like with the guy we met we did have a great time. I think I have a much higher sex drive than him . Well or maybe I want it more often but he did fuck her well also. Maybe I’m just more aggressive.

Yes. Our first experience was at a video store gloryhole. It wasn't great. But it really changed our conversations from just fantasy to actions.
I was very vanilla but wanted to let my kinky side out, she had a past but was always treated badly afterwards. I suggested a threesum but she thought I couldn't handle it. She was probably right. We did lots of other stuff. She had a major exhibitionist streak.
As a compromise I said what about mff and she didn't like that. But I had a detailed plan and she agreed.
We found a hooker, she made the selection, she knew what I liked and picked the exact opposite. The hooker wore a strap-on and it was great. After round one she put on the strap-on and fucked the hooker while I rested and watched. Round two was even better. She had several trip hammer, multiple orgasms. I never fucked the hooker, didn't even want to.
We did this a second time, but we started talking about mfm again.
We were at a hotel bar and I started talking to a guy. She was shy and embarrassed but really turned on. I hadn't discussed this with her that tonight was the night. I told him I wanted him to come to our room just to video us fucking. He hemmed and hawed but he finally agreed.
So to your original question, yes, they are easy to find. He was very nervous at first, they both were. I was the leader and had to do a lot of coaching. We ended up doing tag teaming, taking turns. I had to keep telling him to slow down, don't cum, make HER cum.

As above....we get into mfm fun with a guy we know regularly now, been into it for 4 years.
We did hook up with a guy out if town once. Leading up to it in the bar it was crazy exciting, he was good looking and wife was WAY into him. We go up to his room and it kinda fizzled out. They did make out...that was HOT for her and me, they did have sex but it just wasn't a good experience for us probably cuz we couldn't relax. I just watched.
We did a swap with another couple on a cruise once. That was hot for us. Wife was into the guy for sure, the wife was very attractive and conservatively sexy. They or us weren't swingers at all, they like us had at one time an mfm friend so we had something in common, lol. The sex fun lasted about an hour in their cabin, we did each other's wife, we stayed naked and chatted then fucked our own wife on the same bed. It was hot for us but only happened the one time. I will say it was friggin exciting as hell how his wife was built like mine body wise but felt SO different having sex. The way she moved and kissed me was incredibly exciting.
Wife and I are real good with our sexy fun with out friend at home.

Last edited:
Maybe it’s like competition and you want to fuck wife better than the other guy give her double pleasure. I know I really enjoy seeing him pleasure her but at the end of it all she is still mine 😈
Agree....it's VERY obvious my wife likes the sex with our friend, seeing him really go to town pumping her and watching her cum so hard. She is so ready and horny for me after he's done. It's incredible and hard to explain.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Agree....it's VERY obvious my wife likes the sex with our friend, seeing him really go to town pumping her and watching her cum so hard. She is so ready and horny for me after he's done. It's incredible and hard to explain.

Yes definitely. After fucking them with that extra lube also feels great

Neither of us is more dominant, one of us does her till we either cum or just want a short break. It's a nice relaxing time with her getting fucked all night.
This is how our MFM go as well. The dominance thing does not come in to play and with the exception of one time cock size does not matter or play a part. Our experiences fall in to three categories. It is a normal threesome and me and the other guy are just changing positions with the wife. The wife and the other guy go at it and I am not involved but watching until after they have finished. I am not present, either because I am at work or she has gone out of town to meet them. Any nuance that occurs is mostly me in that I prefer to go last because I want to experience the wife's creampie or having her do a larger cock because it turns me on. I am bi-friendly so some of what might happen allows me to pursue that part of me such as sucking on the other guys cock during the action. Like you, we really do not have any "rules" it is just about having fun.

We meet various men, all looking for different things with different personalities.

We have a regular, full-time boyfriend who lives with us. In life and at home, I tend to be the dominant personality until we get into the bedroom, where our roles change. He quickly becomes dominant, while I become more submissive and follow his lead. We are both bi, so he is usually into both of us. He does not enjoy seeing my wife shared with other men, so he is rarely present when it is not just us.

We meet men out at clubs and online through sites like SLS. For the most part, those guys tend to be "equal," and it is MFM with us taking turns or both of us pleasuring her together. Of course, we do meet random men who have a more dominant demeanor, as well as men who are naturally more submissive in nature. It all seems to work out.

We also do have Bulls, who my wife enjoys. For us, a man is a Bull when he takes full totally control and is very dominant toward us both. He is only there for the sex, and there is little conversation or social interaction. My wife loves the bad-boy persona, and a Bull can give her the hard sex she craves.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2