Rewarding a hotwife

Love rewarding a good whore with cash, if she does as told and knows how to please me…but I don’t want her to share it with her hubby. It’s for her to spend it on herself. I find that a woman who is rewarded, responds the best. Any wives into this?
I have two.regular studs that well.take csre of me They love to.buy me outfits etc for them.to FUCK ME IM SOME I CAN WEAR IN PUBLIC SOME NOT. They have a way to keep.ne on edge they set up a hotwife week.end usually a wek before..They order me tonwear it but my husband has to go.pick.it up.
HES NEVER ALOWED TO SEE IT..I dint get to see it till.i put it on until im ready to go.out my fick date calls me a few hours aheaf of time to make sure i got it along with what makeup jewelry etc to wear.. Im told my hubby cant see it when i leave. Hubby begs ne to see it I tell me him date says no. After a few hours of being gone he gets a picture of me in the oufit. With a caption " Do you think.xxx shoukd fuck me in it??? Then i tell hibby to tease him.OK.I.WILL LET HIM FUCK.ME ON IT DONT YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ME IN IT AND FUCK ME IN IT?? WELL MAYBE SOME DAY

Reactions: metalma123
Love rewarding a good whore with cash, if she does as told and knows how to please me…but I don’t want her to share it with her hubby. It’s for her to spend it on herself. I find that a woman who is rewarded, responds the best. Any wives into this?
My wife does fuck
Other men.buyoney id not involved but we started doimg somethimg like that som when she went out to.fuck.the nect day i wanted to fuck.her shie said i sore but ill.only fuck.you.if you.pay.me
Well we did that about once a month i was exciting so.we agree theoney woukd be put away for her hotwife lifestyle. To really spice things up.whe .she bought a new outfit thsh a hadn't seen which she would wear.on a hotwife date. I'd ask.her about the oufit
She told me she recently fucked a guy while I was at wofk.and her paid.me to fuvk.him.so.i bought this for my hotwife fuck.dates

My wife does too .... luvs to use the cash to buy more sexy outfits etc lol .... louboutin heels are her favourites, pretty sure she would do anything for a guy if he took her shopping for christian louboutins ;)

It would be very exciting if my wife were to fuck for money. Then she would invite you to dinner and say:
- You eat and drink so much, that even now my holes hurt, they fucked me so much for the price of your dinner! :love:

My wife does too .... luvs to use the cash to buy more sexy outfits etc lol .... louboutin heels are her favourites, pretty sure she would do anything for a guy if he took her shopping for christian louboutins ;)
They all love being rewarded for being a good whore…it’s very addicting

Reactions: tgif