Right In Front Of Me

JB1029

May 7, 2021
Ever hear the country song "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off"? That is the PERFECT description for my wife! We both love the idea of being at a party or at home and she's had a little too much and gets flirty, which would lead to her taking a guy (or two) to the bedroom. Her being tossed onto the bed and her skirt lifted... Then me walking in and the guy(s) telling me to sit in the corner and watch. Then I'd watch as she gets fucked then the guy cums DEEP inside her pussy. When he's done, he would order me to eat her out.

My wife has never needed anything to get there! Once, she fucked a guy at a friend's party, who was also a regular fuck for her. She came over told me that she invited him to our place for more! We left, he was already waiting for us. He and I fucked her all night. The next day, she went to our friend's house to help clean up. The other guy was there talking about her. She fucked them both.

My wife has never needed anything to get there! Once, she fucked a guy at a friend's party, who was also a regular fuck for her. She came over told me that she invited him to our place for more! We left, he was already waiting for us. He and I fucked her all night. The next day, she went to our friend's house to help clean up. The other guy was there talking about her. She fucked them both.
My kind of girl

Reactions: SDCuck