Rimming the bull

rocco

What wives love to rim their bull but don't rim their husband? When you do rim the bulls ass is it because you love doing it or because he tells you to.

I will only after or during a shower with my bull, not often but I do it. With hubby? NEVER
I only love to rim a woman's ass if she has a beautiful one as i will worship it with my tongue for as long as possible. Love doing it with her sitting on my face.

Reactions: elmoK
For us, it's the complete opposite. My wife knows I love having my ass played with, and she happily obliges, including running me.
She doesn't do any butt stuff with her boyfriend, though she does love it when he's "rough and aggressive" when it comes to sex.

Reactions: Hrnyrunner
Two of my bulls tell me to rim them but I discovered I enjoy it after kinda of being forced to do it by one of my bulls. Now I rim them all. I never rim my husband though and it drives him wild watching me rim my bulls.
Perfect...make him watch u do something u won't do for him! CUCK!!

I have always found ass licking quite natural just like sucking cock and licking pussy for that matter. I remember turning extremely on to see my teenage boyfriend's ass as he lay over me in a 69er. His ass was so inviting that I could not help but touch, kiss and caress it

When i was a kid, like 16, i had a sexy mature lady neighbor who seduced me & liked sucking my cock. Then she added using a finger on & in my ass. Then 2 & 3 fingers. She was milking my prostate and i didn't know it.
Then she began to use hot enemas, the old squeeze bulb type, to further stimulate my prostate & my cock. She said it was to clean me out, but she loved to make me cum in her mouth as she squeezed an enema load into me.
And SO much more....