Roleplay games with others

Do you enjoy roleplay games with others?

• Yes

Votes: 32 97.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

WNY3somecple

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
We all know that roleplay games can be a great way to begin your exploration into swinging, swapping, hotwifing, etc. But the games don't have to stop once you get into one if the lifestyles. You can of course have roleplay games with others

Here are some ones we have done.

1) she went to a local hotel bar pretended to be a hooker, friend roleplayed being a stranger abd hired her. It was fun but she said a times it was difficult to keep the charade of not knowing him up. Sex was very good , roleplay so so.

2). Myself, friend of ours and a friend of his kidnapped my wife to a secluded cabin. Roleplay played out that we were going to ransom her to her husband, but in the meantime she was ours to use. Despite knowing two of us this one went quite well. In fact was the weekend she learned to love anal.

3). With the aid of two friends, some props, a seldom used back country road ...she was speeding, driving dangerously. Cops did not take kindly to us out of towners. She avoided any tickets or arrest while I sat handcuffed to steering wheel. Had a great time with this.

4). Now she does have this thing about vans, a few months ago with the help of two young men she'd been fucking abd a couple of friends of theirs she played stranded motorist rewards/sort of made to reward the guys who give her a ride.

Last edited:
Can't believe I left this one out. Friends of ours were very into her being with black men, something we enjoy also. We helped get them into it. Anyways they had a cottage on a nearby lake. It was late fall, it could be used year round but they mostly closed it up for the winter. We went with them for a weekend to help them. Well the other husband and I made arrangements for some men to join us. We were going to roleplay "home invasion" with willing our wives. Well we did but the girls found out about it before hand (other husband did not lock his phone). They turned it around a little and has the guys tell us we owed them money from gambling and we ended up tied to chairs while the wives paid our debts.

Can't believe I left this one out. Friends of ours were very into her being with black men, something we enjoy also. We helped get them into it. Anyways they had a cottage on a nearby lake. It was late fall, it could be used year round but they mostly closed it up for the winter. We went with them for a weekend to help them. Well the other husband and I made arrangements for some men to join us. We were going to roleplay "home invasion" with willing our wives. Well we did but the girls found out about it before hand (other husband did not lock his phone). They turned it around a little and has the guys tell us we owed them money from gambling and we ended up tied to chairs while the wives paid our debts.
Awesome! Love to hear the details of that!

My wife and I both enjoy role-playing games. Our biggest problem has been keeping in character when we role-play. Our live-in boyfriend is also into RPG and probably even more on the kinky side than my wife or I.

A few that came together well.

1. In January 2020, the boyfriend came up with the idea to host a HotWife Auction. He and I posted the event to look for single guys in the Hot Date section of a swinger site. My wife was nervous on the day of the pretend auction because we had 31 guys show up to participate. It was all play, but it got pretty competitive between the guys. Since no real money was exchanged, the guys won poker chips during games of Poker and used those to wager.

The auction began with my wife standing in a dress and heels in front of a backdrop with a number to make it realistic. The boyfriend was the auctioneer, and he really made the auction fun.

Auction.jpg

During his auction, he was very entertaining. He told the attendees that her pussy was "barely used" and then told me to pull my pants down and show everyone how small my cock was to prove that her pussy was still like a virgin.

After some humiliation and teasing, it was time for my wife to pose nude. Of course, the boyfriend took his liberties to pull on her nipples, spread her cheeks, and display her pussy.

Hotwife-Auction.jpg

The guys all had a lot of fun, and of course, everyone went all in with their poker chip winnings, so the guy that won the poker challenge also won my wife in the auction. For his win, he had my wife for a full 24-hour period. The caveat was that he had to remain at our house with her.

My wife seemed very pleased with the guy who won her, based on the sounds that filled the house. Just to make everyone happy, he took her in the living room for the first time, where all the guys could watch him claim his win.

My wife and I both enjoy role-playing games. Our biggest problem has been keeping in character when we role-play. Our live-in boyfriend is also into RPG and probably even more on the kinky side than my wife or I.

A few that came together well.

1. In January 2020, the boyfriend came up with the idea to host a HotWife Auction. He and I posted the event to look for single guys in the Hot Date section of a swinger site. My wife was nervous on the day of the pretend auction because we had 31 guys show up to participate. It was all play, but it got pretty competitive between the guys. Since no real money was exchanged, the guys won poker chips during games of Poker and used those to wager.

The auction began with my wife standing in a dress and heels in front of a backdrop with a number to make it realistic. The boyfriend was the auctioneer, and he really made the auction fun.

During his auction, he was very entertaining. He told the attendees that her pussy was "barely used" and then told me to pull my pants down and show everyone how small my cock was to prove that her pussy was still like a virgin.

After some humiliation and teasing, it was time for my wife to pose nude. Of course, the boyfriend took his liberties to pull on her nipples, spread her cheeks, and display her pussy.

View attachment 1019629

The guys all had a lot of fun, and of course, everyone went all in with their poker chip winnings, so the guy that won the poker challenge also won my wife in the auction. For his win, he had my wife for a full 24-hour period. The caveat was that he had to remain at our house with her.

My wife seemed very pleased with the guy who won her, based on the sounds that filled the house. Just to make everyone happy, he took her in the living room for the first time, where all the guys could watch him claim his win.
30 of them must have been pissed that they got no pussy ... Big house eh?