Rough fuck GF

I would spray your girlfriend
all over her face while I hold her head steady in my hands (grabing her hair and being forced to receive cum on her face)

• Love
Reactions: Butta
First, I'd flog her tits, ass and pussy until all three were red and her cunt lips were slick. Then I'd put her in a spreader bar and eat her cunt until she orgasmed several times on my face. Then I would put her on her hands and knees and bang her cunt from behind with my cock while inserting the flogger handle into her ass. Then I'd cum deep inside her cunt and flood her. Make her suck my cock back to hard and then fuck her ass bareback as well.

• Love
Who would like fuck her rough? Tell me the details 😉
I wanna fuck her all hole roughly .before i remove her out fits slowly slowly and lick her juicy lips boobs and wet pussy till1/2 hour and then fingring and fuck her all hole hardly more hardly and bite until sunrise without break

• Love
I wanna fuck her all hole roughly .before i remove her out fits slowly slowly and lick her juicy lips boobs and wet pussy till1/2 hour and then fingring and fuck her all hole hardly more hardly and bite until sunrise without break
Its sounds very good! 😍