Saludos

My location says Ecuador, but I'm a nomad who could be in your city anytime.

I identify as a bull because I like hotwives (or any women who have a high sex drive and like to take big cocks), but I really am a romantic type who'd like to find a single lady who's culturally compatible with me, who's charming, and who can handle my combination of big cock, incredible stamina, and high sex drive. I'm putting that out front because I've broke too many hearts of women who seek a monogamous relationship, but who can't keep me satisfied sexually and expect that I just live with jerking off or lousy oral half the time. If you're an anal slut, can give nice deep oral to men with big cocks, or you know that your pussy doesn't become too sore to fuck after taking a big cock daily for awhile, then I'd like to meet you.

I'm not much into one time things, or any sex where I'm unsure about the partner, ergo have to use condoms. I'd like to find my compatible romantic interest, or hotwives who seek exclusive boyfriends/bulls for something ongoing.

Hablo espanol.

I'm Iranian/Persian (mostly, but also European, and small parts Asian Indian, Chinese, and African), 6'1", 175lbs.

I'm very fit. I love serious long-distance hiking, both urban and rural. I have incredible stamina as a result.

I'm an intellectual. I nerd out on economics, world history, philosophy, current events, leftist politics, environmental issues, nutrition/medical stuff, psychology, sociology, military strategy, topics surrounding sex and sexuality, and numerous other things.

I've been a vegan for 15 years, but I generally prefer the company of non-vegans. I'm not a liberal, hippy, or pacifist of any kind. I'm well grounded in the scientific and Socratic methods. The only way I try to push veganism is by making good vegan food for people.

I like roots reggae music. For all intense purposes, I'm a roots reggae DJ. I'm however an atheist (with a soft spot for Rastafarianism). The whitest thing I do is listen to Pink Floyd and Jethro Tull.

I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I may or may not start using cannabis again. I haven't drank alcohol since I was 18. I can dig some tipsy women though (just don't be an every day drinker). I don't go to typical bars or clubs. I'm not anti-social, just being around a bunch of drunk people and loud, terrible music isn't my idea of fun. I prefer more private affairs, and spending free time in nature, or home, or outside in a tent or secluded place, fucking for many hours. I'll go to reggae shows, hang out at cannabis clubs, and I might be interested in checking out a swingers club for the first time if that's a shared interest. I like to play ultimate frisbee. I like to go to protests and political events.

I'm generally a calm, intellectual type (my friend calls me "the professor"), but I can be silly sometimes. I sinseriously like to make people smile and laugh. It doesn't take rocket appliances. It's usually a peach and cake.

I'm very Earth-loving. I've happily owned less than my weight in things for the vast majority of my life. I give my excess to changing the world. I'm also usually traveling a lot, so having a lot of things doesn't work well. I'm however now looking for somewhere to plant some roots.

Sexually I like to give spankings (hands, belts, paddles, switches), getting deepthroat/gagging/sloppy blowjobs, anal, eating your pussy and ass, kissing every inch of you, natural/healthy female scent, domination and playful humiliation that makes you feel girly and enhances (y)our sexual experience, light bondage/hands/tits/spreader bars, having you dressed like a slut or naked around the house all day to keep me aroused, hearing you talk "dirty," cumplay facials/swallowing/creampies (I cum a lot, also google - vegan cum taste), fucking you again with cum on your face, the sounds of sex, spankings, and the female orgasm, your moaning breath hitting my face, sweaty girls, sweetie girls, lactating breasts, nipples, crooked teeth, tossing you around a bit/picking you up and carrying you around/try to get away from me sort of thing, micro-mini skirts, bikinis, anal gapes, butt plugs, gagging you with your panties, doggie with you facing a mirror so I can see your face, legs spread wide or on my shoulders in missionary, wakeup sex/morning sex, and many other things out in the kinkosphere.

Last edited: