Saving Bull Semen

cuckboie

Couple
From
AZ, US
Years ago, when my wife just starting out dating, I had this thing where I wanted to taste her boyfriends semen, but didn't have the balls to ask or he wasn't into it. So, I made sure I put a clean trash can next to my wife's bed for disposing or her boyfriends used condoms. During my clean up while she was in the shower, I squeezed out the semen from the used condom and eat it. Soon, I learned that I had to get to it fast while it was still warm by pulling it off her lover while they were recovering and acting like I was going into the other room and throw it away. When actually, I was sniffing it and squeezing it out into a medicine cup then drinking it. One time, I asked her long time bull to ejaculate into his fleshlite and pour it into a jar to freeze. After a few weeks of daily loads it was a pretty good bit, maybe a cups' worth of seed. I would later thaw it and eat it or put it into cubes in suck on while at work. Nobody knew or assumed I was consuming the sperm of my wife's lover at my desk.

Years ago, when my wife just starting out dating, I had this thing where I wanted to taste her boyfriends semen, but didn't have the balls to ask or he wasn't into it. So, I made sure I put a clean trash can next to my wife's bed for disposing or her boyfriends used condoms. During my clean up while she was in the shower, I squeezed out the semen from the used condom and eat it. Soon, I learned that I had to get to it fast while it was still warm by pulling it off her lover while they were recovering and acting like I was going into the other room and throw it away. When actually, I was sniffing it and squeezing it out into a medicine cup then drinking it. One time, I asked her long time bull to ejaculate into his fleshlite and pour it into a jar to freeze. After a few weeks of daily loads it was a pretty good bit, maybe a cups' worth of seed. I would later thaw it and eat it or put it into cubes in suck on while at work. Nobody knew or assumed I was consuming the sperm of my wife's lover at my desk.
Cumsicls or spermsicls as you prefer! Sounds yummy, but I would think you could smell them as they start to melt! I remember a time when my wife quit allowing me to cum in her mouth or at least resisted it but would always let her male lovers cum in her mouth, so in the morning when I would make her coffee I would jack off and cum in her coffee, or if I left early I’d cum in her cream jar, but I think she caught on as she would say something like this cream tastes different, or smells different, maybe she got the message and stopped resisting allowing me to cum in her mouth.

One thing I do . now is provide clean cum rags to my wife and Michael on the night stand. When I hear them have sex, I wait until I heard him cum and recover. I quietly come and change the rag to clean one. I take the soiled one and sniff it and lick it clean of his semen while its cooling.

My wife plays alone. When they are done, she immediately pulls on her panties to keep the sperm in her vagina. When she calls and I go home, I first lick the stains from the sheets, then I suck the sperm out of her panties, and finally I eat her lover's sperm out of her pussy.

35834399.jpg35834413.jpg42433469.jpg42433471.jpg59308739.jpg

My wife plays alone. When they are done, she immediately pulls on her panties to keep the sperm in her vagina. When she calls and I go home, I first lick the stains from the sheets, then I suck the sperm out of her panties, and finally I eat her lover's sperm out of her pussy.

View attachment 2035086View attachment 2035087View attachment 2035088View attachment 2035089View attachment 2035090
That is SO beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! Wish I was there with you.

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky