Saving Cum for Toy Use?

wandawantsta

Female
Oct 30, 2021
I was chatting with someone who explained how her husband's friends would save their cum in small containers, freeze it, and bring it to him for her to use in her squirting dildos. While I don't doubt her, I've never heard of this. Does it work? (both saving, freezing and re-using). Does it stay fresh? Feel and taste the same? Does anyone have any experience in this? (Please guys, let the women talk for themselves). I want to hear all about it.

I was chatting with someone who explained how her husband's friends would save their cum in small containers, freeze it, and bring it to him for her to use in her squirting dildos. While I don't doubt her, I've never heard of this. Does it work? (both saving, freezing and re-using). Does it stay fresh? Feel and taste the same? Does anyone have any experience in this? (Please guys, let the women talk for themselves). I want to hear all about it.
Yes this works. I often cum into a small pot and freeze it ready for the wife and I to use another night I then defrost it put it inside her push and on her pussy and fuck her and or eat her pussy and the cum. I love eating my load from her pussy and body this way and the taste doesn’t change (I cum straight into my own mouth at times) the longest we’ve left one frozen for is about 5 days and it was still fine after that length of time.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure
We make ice cubes from cum and either use them in drinks, or when we have a few, we thaw them out and coat my wifes food with it. The most exciting time for me was when I made some omelettes and coated my wife's one with cum and due to a mix up someone else got hers. The only one who noticed was my wife.
Exciting? Christ you sound like a horrible human being