Searching for a couple for a video

Hi, I'm 24,from Australia,female
I recently found out that my husband is into this and he's had some thoughts about me being with other guys,I got to know about this when I read his diary,the one I didn't know existed,and I do not want him to feel ashamed of himself,so I spoke to a friend I met online who told me about this site,so I joined sometime last week and have been searching for a bull or couple ever since to shoot a video with me,haven't been so lucky because the sane ones either consider distance to be a problem or i don't like the vibe of some others,im really hoping I'd be lucky this time around,hit me up if you might be interested pleaseIMG_20240213_235637_226~2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240214_151611_363~2.jpg
    IMG_20240214_151611_363~2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 75
I recently found out that my husband is into this and he's had some thoughts about me being with other guys,I got to know about this when I read his diary,the one I didn't know existed,and I do not want him to feel ashamed of himself,so I spoke to a friend I met online who told me about this site,so I joined sometime last week and have been searching for a bull or couple ever since to shoot a video with me,haven't been so lucky because the sane ones either consider distance to be a problem or i don't like the vibe of some others,im really hoping I'd be lucky this time around,hit me up if you might be interested pleaseView attachment 1959000
Gorgeous lady 🔥

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I recently found out that my husband is into this and he's had some thoughts about me being with other guys,I got to know about this when I read his diary,the one I didn't know existed,and I do not want him to feel ashamed of himself,so I spoke to a friend I met online who told me about this site,so I joined sometime last week and have been searching for a bull or couple ever since to shoot a video with me,haven't been so lucky because the sane ones either consider distance to be a problem or i don't like the vibe of some others,im really hoping I'd be lucky this time around,hit me up if you might be interested pleaseView attachment 1959000
Mmmmm if only you were up this way sexy!!

Are you in Melbourne?

So sexy