Second Male Wanted

We are not looking for anyone excessively hung or dominant. Looking for someone to simply be the second person pleasing her along with her husband. Must be clean, attractive and respectful. No one over 7". Do not have to be a gym rat or super fit... a little extra padding is ok.
I would like to be him.

Reactions: nicebiguy
We are not looking for anyone excessively hung or dominant. Looking for someone to simply be the second person pleasing her along with her husband. Must be clean, attractive and respectful. No one over 7". Do not have to be a gym rat or super fit... a little extra padding is ok.
Very good description about the type of guy you're looking for, the only other thing that would make it better for us is if he were a friend or nice guy we've known for a while. Our 1st guy was like that, it really made it a lot more intimate and personal, less awkward too. BTW, your preference for cock size is exactly how she feels,a huge cock is difficult for some women to deal with. I find them a turn on though and love choking and gagging on them we I get face fucked.

Last edited:
Wow looking delicious recipes to eat fuck and lick hard .I wanna fuck her but I m from India .plz check my profile