Second time cucking and first time stranger pick up

There's a little bar near our place my husband and I like to go to. We hit happy hour last night and began chatting with a guy there with his friends. He was solo with a dating couple so he didn't mind chatting with us at all because nobody like being their friend's third wheel.

My husband has been dying to meet up with our other guy again but we just have t yet. Making new friends while out is abnormal for us but I was in a mood yesterday. After enough liquid courage, I thought to myself "don't be a chicken, do it and see what happens." So the next lull in the conversation I told the guy my husband likes to watch and asked if he wanted to come home with us. He got an awkwardly goofy smile as he was trying figure out if I was serious or not. My husband looked very taken off guard and just stared. The guy looked at us both and said sure, why not. That he'd never done anything like this before.

When we got home, I continued to be the aggressor and kissed him. Some clothes came off but he was clearly weirded out by the situation so I took his hand and lead him into the guest room. I left the door cracked so my husband could peek in.

The sex was decent but the real fun was at the bar announcing to a stranger that I'm a hotwife. It was an amazing moment.

My husband said it was immasculating and sexy at the same time. He loved it! Guess I'm going to have to flirt more often. That was so much easier than finding our first guy online.

Picking up guys in bar is better than flirting online as u get to know the guy quick.. hope u post more and next time in bit more of the juicy details;)

Reactions: Natnextdoor
I have always been somewhat surprised by easy t is to get happily married men we have just met to have sex with my wife in front of me. We have found that local business hotels, during the work-week, are full of married guys in town alone. They already have a room. We usually go right after work, around 5-5:30 and sit at the bar. We have met some really nice married guys who were happy to have something fun to do for the evening.

I have always been somewhat surprised by easy t is to get happily married men we have just met to have sex with my wife in front of me. We have found that local business hotels, during the work-week, are full of married guys in town alone. They already have a room. We usually go right after work, around 5-5:30 and sit at the bar. We have met some really nice married guys who were happy to have something fun to do for the evening.
REALLY really

We have a couple of bars nearby a few business hotels. She has met some really good ones and a few disappointments but all were fun and fucked her good. We have a guy at one bar we would like to run into that she wants to fuck but have not had luck running into him lately. Its one of my favorite things to see her engaged in a conversation with a guy and they start touching each other and begin kissing. We usually don't go back to the bar it happened at for a while. LOL.

Reactions: jon carlton
We have a couple of bars nearby a few business hotels. She has met some really good ones and a few disappointments but all were fun and fucked her good. We have a guy at one bar we would like to run into that she wants to fuck but have not had luck running into him lately. Its one of my favorite things to see her engaged in a conversation with a guy and they start touching each other and begin kissing. We usually don't go back to the bar it happened at for a while. LOL.

Like you I enjoy seeing the entire process. The guy thinks he is having a casual bar conversation with some married woman who is out with her husband. I know that the conversation will lead to my wife seducing the guy and will most likely end with him fucking her while I watch.