Secret Desire

I don’t know about anyone else but I want to feel what it feels like to just be owned by a big cock One of my deepest fantasy’s is to be made to shave myself smooth told to put on my wife’s sexiest outfit and have someone come and just own my mouth, my ass, and anything else they want. I would love to feel like my wife feels when she has a huge cock inside her. That feeling of being completely at the mercy of a bbc or a bwc, kneeling down and taking it down my throat, when I eat my wife’s pussy she will use one of her toys on me, she has little ones and big ones, sometimes she holds it and tells me to bounce on it while I eat her pussy and she slaps my ass every time I miss a beat or loose focus on eating her. I could only imagine how great getting fucked having my ass smacked or having his hands around my neck while being told how well I take his cock would feel I made myself horny as hell just thinking of it. I just don’t understand these feeling because I am not attracted to men at all but the idea of getting fucked is very very real thing. Anybody else share in this? Would love to dm with a dominant someone and chat seeing as how I am horny as fuck now.

Attachments

• IMG_2792.jpeg
    IMG_2792.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 21
I don’t know about anyone else but I want to feel what it feels like to just be owned by a big cock One of my deepest fantasy’s is to be made to shave myself smooth told to put on my wife’s sexiest outfit and have someone come and just own my mouth, my ass, and anything else they want. I would love to feel like my wife feels when she has a huge cock inside her. That feeling of being completely at the mercy of a bbc or a bwc, kneeling down and taking it down my throat, when I eat my wife’s pussy she will use one of her toys on me, she has little ones and big ones, sometimes she holds it and tells me to bounce on it while I eat her pussy and she slaps my ass every time I miss a beat or loose focus on eating her. I could only imagine how great getting fucked having my ass smacked or having his hands around my neck while being told how well I take his cock would feel I made myself horny as hell just thinking of it. I just don’t understand these feeling because I am not attracted to men at all but the idea of getting fucked is very very real thing. Anybody else share in this? Would love to dm with a dominant someone and chat seeing as how I am horny as fuck now.
That’s a really nicely, shaving cock good job

Like your pic
Very nice

Yes I share your thoughts and have actually experienced it. I don't do it often but when I do I become and easy, eager sub sissy cock craving slut that totally surrenders to a real man. I suspect submitting and being used and abused is just part of my gurly side that needs and desires it. It's some of the hottest sex I've ever had. BTW, from what I've read most guys aren't attracted to men, just their cocks.

count me in.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Lovely shaved cock!

It sounds like you have a great relationship with your wife, she asserts dominance over you sexually. I'll bet she'd love to help you out with this fantasy if you can only summon the nerve to tell her.

My dream too.:love:

Yeah, that’s definitely one of my fantasies. Also, I love the idea of being a little slut for a cock exactly like you said so I know what it feels like to be a slut. Have a guy with a big cock use me. I’d like to wear some cute lingerie And parade around in front of him getting him all nice and hard As he watches me, get on my knees, open up his pants and pull out his cock take it into my mouth and suck it and lick it and jack it off

Love the photo of your shape cock. I would definitely fuck you get you all nice and moved up first make sure you’re nice and horny slowly rub the tip of my cock around your little man pussy then slowly slide in and work it back-and-forth until I come up inside your ass and it drips out

My wife used to play my ass with her toys, specially when she was giving me a blow job, she could tell how much i loved it. She encouraged me to try a real one, until one day she set us up with a young black guy, i think she had fucked him a couple of times before. Skipping all the details, the set night came and i was very excited, i let them get started fucking, and i was also participating, caressing and kissing her, she was riding him and i came watch from close, he slipped out, i think on purpose and i helped him back in, next slip out i couldn´t help but suck him a little bit before stick it back in her again. I was so fucking horny, so, she slide up on his chest and i stood up and squatted on his cock, i strugled to get it in, but finally i felt the head of his cock slide in my ass, then i just sat on him and it toke me a while to get it all in, but once it was all inside me i just came immediately. It is an amazing feeling to have a rock hard big cock inside your ass. After the second time i start enjoyng sucking and eating cum, now i can say that i am a whore for big cocks

Yes I share your thoughts and have actually experienced it. I don't do it often but when I do I become and easy, eager sub sissy cock craving slut that totally surrenders to a real man. I suspect submitting and being used and abused is just part of my gurly side that needs and desires it. It's some of the hottest sex I've ever had. BTW, from what I've read most guys aren't attracted to men, just their cocks.
I agree I don’t know so much that I’m attracted to men as I am attracted to their huge throbbing cocks. I like to be dominated. I’m a sissy Chuck who services my wife’s bulls anyway they’ll let me on multiple occasions. I’ve been allowed to suck them so they’re nice and hard before they fuck my wife and stretch her pussy out obviously, when they’re done, I have the privilege of cleaning all of their come off of their spent cocks and my wife will straddle my face, and let all of the hot juice run into my mouth before I take my time laughing at her puffy lips to all of the come out so the next guy can start