Seduce my wife

I don't know why, but latley I have been really turned on about my wife having sex with either another guy or girl. I have told her that before, but she really didn't seem interested and was kinda hurt about. It didn't change my feelings about it. I just don't bring it up anymore.

I would love for someone try to seduce her and see if she would cheat on me. Over course I would want to stay updated on the situation. Hopefully someone has done this before and will have luck getting her into bed.

I'm 41 and she is 37. She has been very religious in the past but not so much anymore. We have only ever been with each other. It be so hot seeing her do new things with either another guy, girl or couple.

Send me a dm and we can see if we can come up with something.

I don't know why, but latley I have been really turned on about my wife having sex with either another guy or girl. I have told her that before, but she really didn't seem interested and was kinda hurt about. It didn't change my feelings about it. I just don't bring it up anymore.

I would love for someone try to seduce her and see if she would cheat on me. Over course I would want to stay updated on the situation. Hopefully someone has done this before and will have luck getting her into bed.

I'm 41 and she is 37. She has been very religious in the past but not so much anymore. We have only ever been with each other. It be so hot seeing her do new things with either another guy, girl or couple.

numb e r

Send me her number I’ll see if I can get her to give in and I will keep you in the loop every step of the way

I don't want privat information like her number but maybe she would be up for a chat and video? Maybe she'll get aroused by sending pics back and forth and from there on we could talk about meeting up yet I guess I am too far away.
But man, don't answer to "number"...she is your wife and you should cherish and protect her at all costs

I don't want privat information like her number but maybe she would be up for a chat and video? Maybe she'll get aroused by sending pics back and forth and from there on we could talk about meeting up yet I guess I am too far away.
But man, don't answer to "number"...she is your wife and you should cherish and protect her at all costs
I agree. I won't give out her number but there are other ways to randomly text her. I would be fine with that.