Seduce your military buddies, then their wives…..

Do what I did 35 years ago. Seduce all your military buddies into making them think they have to suck your cock, then it naturally came into play that the men wanted me to seduce their wives into taking my big horse cock. Seduce, but do it in a natural way, a gentle way. Most of the couples I play with are married now. I love showing the man to really fuck a woman.

Erik

Attachments

• 14EFD7F2-8A27-4E1C-AE6C-4F38EAF4CEC5.gif
    14EFD7F2-8A27-4E1C-AE6C-4F38EAF4CEC5.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 211
Nice. We're an Asian couple in our early 30s.

What can I do for you. When I was stationed in the Army in Taipei Taiwan for a year, some of the tightest, smallest, juiciest pussy that I have ever had came from Asian women. Plus once I got them to really start working my cock, they never wanted to get off. I am 60 years old, but still rock solid muscle, nonstop sex drive and huge horse cock/balls. I have taught a lot of 30+ year old couples a lot of good shit over the years. Could I interest your wife in fucking my cock? Do you suck sir? Send me a private message.

Do what I did 35 years ago. Seduce all your military buddies into making them think they have to suck your cock, then it naturally came into play that the men wanted me to seduce their wives into taking my big horse cock. Seduce, but do it in a natural way, a gentle way. Most of the couples I play with are married now. I love showing the man to really fuck a woman.

Erik
what the fuck kind of military buddies did you have? I'm ex army and I never heard or seen anything like that ever play out, or even be considered.

• Haha
Reactions: Frisko and 69jd69
what the fuck kind of military buddies did you have? I'm ex army and I never heard or seen anything like that ever play out, or even be considered.
I always hung out with more liberal folks in the Army. You can go conservative or liberal and I chose liberal. I have nothing to hide. Once a hot military buddy and his wife see this big horse cock packed in my tight jeans, for starters, it just makes them fucking horned up until they ask for or start action.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife

Erik

Erik
How big is your cock? I would love to see it up close.