seeking a very hung 9"+ preferably fit bi male between 21-55 for hiking fun and to introduce you to my wife so we can share eventually.

40snewbiesAZ

Apr 7, 2021
She is a sexy redhead in here 40's with big beautiful DD breasts lots of sexy curves but shy because she doesn't think anyone would like a mom body. She is very sensual and once she gets going she will be a vixen. You must be clean DD free with papers and willing to be my buddy first. I am handsome almost 8" uncut and bi so we can get to know each other as well. You must be horse hung 8" and very think minimum. Maybe you have never had anyone truly take care of your cock, because it is too big. If she can't do it I will lol. Pic for pic. Be respectful and willing to build a friendship.

She is a sexy redhead in here 40's with big beautiful DD breasts lots of sexy curves but shy because she doesn't think anyone would like a mom body. She is very sensual and once she gets going she will be a vixen. You must be clean DD free with papers and willing to be my buddy first. I am handsome almost 8" uncut and bi so we can get to know each other as well. You must be horse hung 8" and very think minimum. Maybe you have never had anyone truly take care of your cock, because it is too big. If she can't do it I will lol. Pic for pic. Be respectful and willing to build a friendship.
Where do I sign up?