Seeking Insatiable in Manitoba

First and foremost, thank you for reading this profile. I don’t know if what I hope to find is here but I’m dipping my toes in this pond with the sincere hope I might make a connection with one like-minded couple. If you might enjoy a driven, passionate man and are interested in exploring an immensely satisfying intimate / physical friendship then we should talk.

A bit about myself:

I am an attractive, fit professional. 47 years old, 6ft tall and 175lbs. Attached (no judgement please). Athletic but no hardbody with dark hair and hazel green eyes. Straight and comfortable in my own skin.

As a lover, I can be something of handful but love to please. Not submissive in any way, rather learned early in life how much I enjoy encouraging someone to listen to their body, feed their senses and focus on their satisfaction. With that said, I enjoy taking my time and learning how someone responds to a touch, a kiss or a whisper. I am incredibly oral. Love hands on my head letting me know my place, the crush of hips against my hungry mouth and the quickening of breath that lets me know release is near. Be greedy because in my mind there are no turns or scores. No monster but am nicely hung. Long and straight. Nearly as thick as a can of shaving cream and multi-o. I am a man who enjoys passion and pleasure - everything from slow and sensual to long, hot sessions and everything in between. Straight, comfortable in my own skin and ideally hope to connect with one other for play as life allows .. something fun, respectful and satisfying for all involved.

I don’t know where I stand on the spectrum of kinks but as a younger man was fortunate to discover how much I enjoy pleasing and performing with (and for) another’s partner. It’s dynamic I’d like to explore again. With that said, I understand that being invited into any relationship boils down to respect for each other and the boundaries each of us has and am hopeful I might connect with a mature couple who appreciates a man with drive, want and desire to see his partner’s passion exhausted. I firmly believe that age is just a number and maturity can’t be measured in years but experience has taught me that I enjoy greater chemistry with people who know themselves and are .. experienced.

I could go on and on with my thoughts so let me simply say that if any of this resonates with you, take a chance and say hello. I’d enjoy seeing where a conversation takes us.