Seeking New England BBC

m&k2018

Jun 11, 2021
New England (Boston area) Couple seeking patient, down to earth, in shape BBC for possible meeting and play. Wife is very attractive but obviously nervous and will want to chat and meet be for anything happens. Must be DD Free, good manners and polite.

Attachments

• 20191020_134317 copy.jpeg
    20191020_134317 copy.jpeg
    392.9 KB · Views: 173
New England (Boston area) Couple seeking patient, down to earth, in shape BBC for possible meeting and play. Wife is very attractive but obviously nervous and will want to chat and meet be for anything happens. Must be DD Free, good manners and polite.
In Rhode Island area looking for fun, adventurous, and open minded women and couples who are serious about connecting. Feel free to shoot me a message. Always up for making new friends in the lifestyle.

Description:
Easy going, love to talk, highly respectful with a great sense of humor. Open minded to various play scenarios. Nonjudgmental, so feel free to express whatever kinky scenarios you may want to playout. I’m not into any blood play bathroom or needle play. I do however love squirters. Always respectful of couples relationships, rules and boundaries. I keep a busy schedule, as most adults do, but love to spend my free time engaging in some fun playtime and attending swinger clubs, parties and events.

Attachments

• 1BF76804-42D7-4497-954C-8FE655F49273.jpeg
    1BF76804-42D7-4497-954C-8FE655F49273.jpeg
    296.1 KB · Views: 121

I have a fondnesss for wide hips like yours.... WOW!!! DM me.

Photo Apr 14, 3 52 33 PM.jpg Photo Jan 04, 1 29 41 PM.jpg Photo Nov 29, 12 09 48 PM.jpg Photo May 06, 12 10 20 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: R&Rlove
Wow..
Would she like to be stuffed by a white Bull ;)

Love to meet her and play