Seeking to be the servant of a dominant couple

Blue Whale

Male
May 25, 2023
Hello everyone ._.

I am looking for a genuine mistress/master and slave or servant relationship. I will always be humble at your presence.

By genuine it means that there will be not much money involved, but only wholehearted submission to the dominant lady and couple.

If you are the right couple, I will learn to worship you and in ways that you wished. I will learn to serve you by your rules, even if I do not necessarily like them. I will learn to enjoy your commands, dirt, derogation, and humiliation on me.

I will stand behind you with my hands and head down, like a humble human servant.

I like humiliation, degradation, and to only worship my mistress's body parts... shy ._.

I also like to be my mistress's pet.

I will serve you with my personality. But I would love a lot of affection and love too.

If both of you are interested, please dm.

Meow~

Hello everyone ._.

I am looking for a genuine mistress/master and slave or servant relationship. I will always be humble at your presence.

By genuine it means that there will be not much money involved, but only wholehearted submission to the dominant lady and couple.

If you are the right couple, I will learn to worship you and in ways that you wished. I will learn to serve you by your rules, even if I do not necessarily like them. I will learn to enjoy your commands, dirt, derogation, and humiliation on me.

I will stand behind you with my hands and head down, like a humble human servant.

I like humiliation, degradation, and to only worship my mistress's body parts... shy ._.

I also like to be my mistress's pet.

I will serve you with my personality. But I would love a lot of affection and love too.

If both of you are interested, please dm.

Meow~
1) Are you willing to relocate?

2) Are you willing to serve a poly house, not just a monogamous couple?

3) Do you have any formal training in servitude? Either as a professional butler, or otherwise?

4) What relationship are you looking to have with the master? You primarily only mentioned a mistress' interaction with you.

5) Would you ever expect to have sex, or would you be willing to live 100% sexless? As in, never penetrate a woman in any way, mouth ass or pussy, for the rest of your life?

6) You defined genuine service as not being money involved. Do you mean you expect no payment beyond your daily life being covered? Essentially you would be free service labor for the rest of your life to the couple?

I have other questions, but I will ask them in DMs if your response peaks my interest.

Reactions: Beds hot wife 1
1) Are you willing to relocate?

2) Are you willing to serve a poly house, not just a monogamous couple?

3) Do you have any formal training in servitude? Either as a professional butler, or otherwise?

4) What relationship are you looking to have with the master? You primarily only mentioned a mistress' interaction with you.

5) Would you ever expect to have sex, or would you be willing to live 100% sexless? As in, never penetrate a woman in any way, mouth ass or pussy, for the rest of your life?

6) You defined genuine service as not being money involved. Do you mean you expect no payment beyond your daily life being covered? Essentially you would be free service labor for the rest of your life to the couple?

I have other questions, but I will ask them in DMs if your response peaks my interest.
love serving both, rough oral, ass worship, facesit, etc

Reactions: nicebiguy