Seeking VERY well hung bulls between Sacramento and the Bay in Ca

Slutwife4u

Couple
May 4, 2022
We are a former swinger (14 years) couple turned hotwife/cuckold cpl looking for VERY well hung bulls. She wants relatively fit men in their 20’s-30’s-40’s……early 50’s if in great shape and HUNG. We are real seal member on Lifestyle Lounge since 2005. We are real, no drama, no drugs, no diseases. We are in Stockton, Ca, and our ages are 48 (cuck) and 37 (hotwife). She is 5’3 about 160 lbs, snd has 34I boobs.

Her size minimum is 9”. And that is a hard minimum as she prefers men BIGGER than 9”. Race preference is White, Hispanic, then Black….in that order. No matter the race…no thugs, no drugs.

Hope to hear from you.

Lastly….we are NOT interested in a million emails/texts. Nor will she give out pics unless you can verify you are real, and have proof you are bigger than 9”. This may sound like much, but as mentioned before….we are real, experienced, and no drama.

Attachments

• C3E180AE-4892-4441-B42C-CC28BF74564F.jpeg
    C3E180AE-4892-4441-B42C-CC28BF74564F.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 142
We are a former swinger (14 years) couple turned hotwife/cuckold cpl looking for VERY well hung bulls. She wants relatively fit men in their 20’s-30’s-40’s……early 50’s if in great shape and HUNG. We are real seal member on Lifestyle Lounge since 2005. We are real, no drama, no drugs, no diseases. We are in Stockton, Ca, and our ages are 48 (cuck) and 37 (hotwife). She is 5’3 about 160 lbs, snd has 34I boobs.

Her size minimum is 9”. And that is a hard minimum as she prefers men BIGGER than 9”. Race preference is White, Hispanic, then Black….in that order. No matter the race…no thugs, no drugs.

Hope to hear from you.

Lastly….we are NOT interested in a million emails/texts. Nor will she give out pics unless you can verify you are real, and have proof you are bigger than 9”. This may sound like much, but as mentioned before….we are real, experienced, and no drama.
Well said

Hope to hear from you.

So sexy woman
Plz send me i want see more of her