Self isolating?? Share your own experiences......

Sounds great all your stories there , for my part I was seeing a wife ( her regular) till yesterday where I decided to stop seeing her
So I'll go for a while without sex

Reactions: PussyHunter
My gf was supposed to see her ex bf that she has not seen in over two yrs. They were supposed to meet in his condo in metro Manila a few weeks ago, but then the Covid-19 outbreak and now he hasent even txted her but one time.

She had even told him that she was on bc and he could cum in her if he wanted, and she would swallow! What's a guy to do? As for me, Im a loyal STAG, who can do without ( of course i beat off to her hot photos and stories) until she is in my arms again😍

My gf was supposed to see her ex bf that she has not seen in over two yrs. They were supposed to meet in his condo in metro Manila a few weeks ago, but then the Covid-19 outbreak and now he hasent even txted her but one time.

She had even told him that she was on bc and he could cum in her if he wanted, and she would swallow! What's a guy to do? As for me, Im a loyal STAG, who can do without ( of course i beat off to her hot photos and stories) until she is in my arms again😍
Bottom line, everyone be SAFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! That is an impressive collection!! You have a whole party on that bed!! I'd love to add my own collection of BDSM gear just to add the extra spice!! :)
I agree it is quite a collection, with the exception of 1 she's used them all over and over. As a matter of fact she used to burn out battery vibes and I'd have to get rid of them away from where we lived. She sent a note to Doc Johnson that she'd be willing to be a product tester, they never responded.

Wow!!! That is an impressive collection!! You have a whole party on that bed!! I'd love to add my own collection of BDSM gear just to add the extra spice!! :)
I agree it is quite a collection, with the exception of 1 she's used them all over and over. As a matter of fact she used to burn out battery vibes and I'd have to get rid of them away from where we lived. She sent a note to Doc Johnson that she'd be willing to be a product tester, they never responded.
Hahahaha!! Maybe she should do online product reviews and testing on a private basis, or by way of regualr videos posted here??