Service to black people

After centuries of enslavement, degradation, and abuse of black people by whites, the least we can do is submit and serve them sexually as a tiny bit of recompense for what current blacks and their ancestors have endured. I feel privileged to offer myself to black men and women when opportunities permit.
I would love to hear more about your commitment to black people!

So true,but with respect&honesty between each other,i found,no matter you,re white&black etc,there,s so many disrespect for each other and it,s not about dirty talk or so,it,s hard to say but sometimes when i hear people talk about black people etc it,s so ,disguisting and unrespectfull,in 2023 there,s still to much racism,sorry if i,m a bit to much blablabla 🥰

After centuries of enslavement, degradation, and abuse of black people by whites, the least we can do is submit and serve them sexually as a tiny bit of recompense for what current blacks and their ancestors have endured. I feel privileged to offer myself to black men and women when opportunities permit.
and it sounds like your desires and rewards are fulfilled ever time your yearning white treasured pussy is deep seeded with Black man's baby batter , do you have a white husband or bf?, is so are the involved?

Reactions: gregnginger
Seeking experienced black genuine dom for long term relationship here in uk. Must be able to accom at yours over weekends and not be a bull. Need pain bdsm and more not just fucked. My kick I'd is subaly. My wic kr I'd is subkinkyaly im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde aged 65 but look act 45 so I'm told

B.S. I don't have any thing against anybody, never hurt anyone, and do not owe anyone or any race a thing other than mutual respect.