Sex during a global pandemic

Carlandshelly

Like most couples that explore and expanded sex life my husband and I went "wild" with excitement when opened our marriage. At first it was just be with other guys but lots and lots of MFM and DP kept my husband in thrill mode. It seemed like the more sex we had the more we wanted. In time I shared him too and we have loved swinging and MFM as well as FMF events. But then my son and his wife had a baby. That was so wonderful and the baby will be one next month. But with no regrets my sex life got slowed down because they needed me to do a lot of baby sitting. Then things were getting back to the way we were. We had one fun party weekend and bam! This fucking virus hit the world and shut everything down. I am glad that my sex life did not depend on picking up guys for one night events because that would have really shut me down. But even getting with FWB during this horrible time has been difficult. On top of that my husband had to go out of state to work on our new house. So, I went from the best sex of my life to an occasional quickie. I have been masturbating way more than at any time in my life. So that is my tale of woe. Just wondering how other hot wives or hot couples are coping with this shut down. It is not just businesses that have been closed. I know my legs are craving to be spread wide open and I am wondering if other wives are going through this same frustration. ---- Shelly

When we started my hotwife also went "wild" with her newfound freedom. Then we settled things down a bit. There were huge ups and downs. But finally found our groove. I say we because it's a team effort, it's a couples lifestyle. The groove we got into was a few regulars that she'd have sex with several times a week as well as others she find, her besties parties and the extras her regulars brought along. That all came to a screeching halt when CV19 hit. So she been masturbating numerous times a day and has even resorted to having sex with me. There is a disclaimer here that she suffers from PGAD. Unfortunately we have no plan moving forward.
Our story

I was VERY fortunate to have one of my lovers come live with my during the pandemic. Was here for 9 weeks total, it was fun as he moved into my martial bed.
It was a difficult time but we had a lot of sex and fun. He left last Thursday and my other lover showed up on Saturday and has been here ever since.
I"m getting a workout:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I was VERY fortunate to have one of my lovers come live with my during the pandemic. Was here for 9 weeks total, it was fun as he moved into my martial bed.
It was a difficult time but we had a lot of sex and fun. He left last Thursday and my other lover showed up on Saturday and has been here ever since.
I"m getting a workout:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
majorly hot... I have a question if I may...
I have been following your threads since I Joined recently... and find your situation very erotic... How often does hubby get to ...err... enjoy your charms :D

Which charms are you referring to?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When David was with us he would jack off while watching then when cleaning he would jack off to completion.

• Love
Reactions: Bobby75