Sex Fantasie Storys - what u think?

Had this Fantasy and create a Story. What u think about? Feel free to post your own Fantasy Storys as well :).

—————-

A Hot Night at the Swinger Club: My Wife’s Uninhibited Adventure

My wife and I entered the exclusive swinger club, full of anticipation for what awaited us. The air was charged with a mixture of desire and mysterious possibilities. Everywhere around us, couples and individuals were at various stages of intimacy. The ambiance was enticing and exciting, exactly what we had hoped for.

My wife and I settled onto a cozy couch, from which we could observe the scene. It didn’t take long for a muscular man to notice her. He approached my wife directly, his eyes fixed on her perfect, ample breasts, which were hard to miss in her revealing outfit.

“You look like you could use some proper treatment,” the man said with a lustful grin. My wife smiled seductively and shot me a questioning glance. I nodded in agreement, my eyes gleaming with excitement.

The man gently but firmly led my wife from the couch to a large bed in the center of the room. She knelt on the bed, her breasts swaying seductively with every movement. The man pulled out his monstrous cock, thick and pulsating with desire. My wife licked her lips and leaned forward to lick him from the balls to the tip of his cock. Her hands couldn’t even wrap around the massive shaft, it was so thick. She tried to take him into her mouth, gagging slightly but not giving up.

“Sit on me, you little slut,” he commanded as he lay back. My wife straddled him, trying to get his huge cock into her tight pussy. She was incredibly wet, but the girth of his cock stretched her in a way she had never experienced before. He grabbed her hips and slowly pulled her down until he was fully inside her. My wife screamed with pleasure and pain, her breasts bouncing wildly with each thrust.

Suddenly, a group of six other men entered the room, as if it had been planned. My wife felt her arousal elevate to a new level as she felt the greedy gazes of the men on her body.

“Look at those tits jiggle,” one of the men said as he pulled his cock out of his pants and stood behind her. He slapped his hard cock against her ass, and my wife flinched. “What happens to me now?” she asked breathlessly.

“Relax,” he replied with a diabolical smile. “Please don’t,” my wife moaned, but she knew she wanted it. He slowly penetrated her ass, and as he entered, she experienced an orgasm like she had never felt before. He held onto her shoulders and thrust harder and faster. My wife screamed and came again as another man shoved his thick cock into her mouth to muffle her screams.

I stood by, my eyes widening with excitement as I watched my wife being taken by the men. “You’re such a damn slut,” one of the men said. “You’re taking all of us at once, and we’re going to fuck you so hard you’ll never forget it.”

The men changed positions constantly. In one position, one of the men pushed her legs into the Full Nelson position while taking her anally, and another man simultaneously fucked her pussy hard. Her breasts were squeezed together by the legs and arms of the man, which aroused her even more. The pressure and wild bouncing of her breasts drove her to another orgasm.

“Your tight Asian pussy is stretching so beautifully,” one of the men moaned as he thrust hard into her. “I’m going to fill you up to the last drop.”

In another position, two men lay on their backs, and my wife sat on their cocks, which were simultaneously inserted into her pussy. The double penetration stretched her so much that she screamed with pleasure and pain. Another man took her ass hard, while two other men took her breasts into their mouths, licking and sucking.

The men took her in every imaginable position. Her pussy and ass were penetrated alternately and simultaneously until she could barely breathe with pleasure. Her breasts bounced and jiggled with every thrust, and my wife couldn’t help but come again and again.

In the end, they laid my wife on her back, and all the men came on her face. Her face was covered in cum, and she greedily licked up every drop she could reach. “You’re so damn hot,” one of the men said as he shot his last drop onto her face.