Sex Talk With Girlfriends

angstme79

For any ladies out there ................. do you ever talk about sexual things with your girlfriends?? Exchange info on what things you do with guys / husbands, or ask for opinions on certain sexual practices?? Ask for advice from girlfriends??

I thought many women exchanged sexual info to some extent ........................ because women kind-of talk about everything!!

I ask because I actually heard (my own ears) - and was told - of high school girls and young ladies exchanging sexual info to gain knowledge and gain confidence in what they were doing with their boyfriends. More or less a kind of "learn from each other" system of learning.

What say you sexy ladies??

My wife and her girlfriends talk about sex with each other. She also shares with me and I assume they share with their husbands as well. All her friends know what our particular tastes and fetishes are. Makes for more fun dinners out ;)

I am not sure about my current wife but I know my ex-girlfriend used to talk to her female friends about me and her sex life.

One day she told me that she would show her friends at her work, which were mostly females, my cock photos. One day she told me that she was looking at my photos on her computer and a few friends are walking by and saw. She said that she showed them more photos of me naked and talked about our sex life with them... Including a gay guy . She asked how I felt about that and I told her I didn't care who she showed, even the gay guy.

I have had other ex-girlfriends tell me how they spoke to their friends about our sex lives.

My wife has an inner circle of female friends with similar interests, ranging from swinging, to hot wifing, to cuckolding and cheating/affairs.

When they get together, the focus is usually sex, sex talk and sharing secrets. KK's closest female friend is a realtor named Becky. She's now divorced, and keeps what I call a male harem of much younger men. Becky and KK are very close, and on occasion have lesbian encounters (I've never been allowed to watch) together. KK shares more naughty secrets with Becky than with me.

More than once, KK's used that relationship to torment or try and humiliate me - shit like telling Becky all the juicy details of a solo encounter that she doesn't share with me. Becky delights in teasing me about those kind of things.

Reactions: angstme79
I once had a female acquaintance who was seeing a friend of mine come and ask me if I had ever measured myself. I told her no - but a few prior girlfriends had measured me. She begged to know how big I was ........ but I didn't tell her. I liked that she kept coming and asking me!! It drove her crazy. She also asked if I'd turn my back to her a few feet away and drop my pants & underwear - just so she could see my ass!!

I love it when women show interest in anything sexual. Having them discussing sex among themselves and what things they all do with their husbands, boyfriends, or if they're hotwives ....................... what they do with their FWB's !!!!!

My wife works as a nurse and she has what she calls a "work wife" there. Her work wife is also into an alternative lifestyle of FMF 3somes with other couples as well. She has been dying to get with my wife and I but my wife is more of a MFM 3some type person. She has done things in the past with other women but totally enjoys the "other man" thing. Plus she is also worried about the ramifications of how the friendship might go if it ever happens.

She just got her best friend a job there as well who started this week. In the beginning she was like, "we can't tell anyone about this, can't afford my family finding out.". Well, first week while her best friend from middle school is working with them and yesterday she tells me when she came home that her friend told her a secret so she told her about ours, lol...so much for keeping the "cat in the bag"... Now the three of them have all kinds of things to talk about. She told my wife yesterday that she new there was something about me she liked, lol... She wanted to know where she could find a man like me with the same outlook on life!

Oh, so the answer to that question is a resounding YES...

And for the record, it is of my opinion, that nurses are some freaky, fun women, lol....just saying...

My best friend knows basically, everything about our lifestyle. Has met both of my lovers in a social setting. She loves to hear of all our adventures. When I first told her her mouth literally dropped wide open. She couldn't believe it. Once she saw some of my action pics and saw my lovers in their bathing suits she understood fully why I'm a totally committed hotwife.

My wife's bestie is a hotwife, she was the last bit of catalyst needed to push her over the edge. She only plays Fridays, that's her deal with her husband, she's been at for decades. She's invited my wife for some of her Friday night 'events' meaning they party together (pre-CV19), 2 hotwives both in their 60s entertaining a handful of men on 2 separate beds in the same room at the same time.

And for the record, it is of my opinion, that nurses are some freaky, fun women, lol....just saying...
I'd agree 100% !!! I dated some nurses in the past. I've always wondered if they're on the freaky side because they see some sad things at work ........... and so want to grab life by the balls and go for the gusto?? Have fun to the max while you can ............... before some tragedy befalls you??

The nurses I dated WERE NOT shy & timid !!!!

Mrs. RedVixen_StagNC ............ Thank-you for being a nurse!!!! It's one of the most under-appreciated professions in this country. ( so HOT to see you're holding up the "freaky" attributes & reputations of nurses !!!!!!!! )

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
My wife shares everything with her best friend. She apparently got tips from her friend to make me last longer .... so her friend knows of my premature ejaculation - a bit embarrassing, but I really like her friend so its not so bad.

My wife shares everything with her best friend. She apparently got tips from her friend to make me last longer .... so her friend knows of my premature ejaculation - a bit embarrassing, but I really like her friend so its not so bad.
it doesn't bother you that your wife and her friend are laughing about your issues? Do you at least get hard again quickly? do you atone for your haste with size?

So what tips did your wife's friend give her to help with your premature ejaculation?? That's info many guys could use at some point or another.

I think it's cool for our ladies to share sexual info and try to help each other with ideas, tips, experiences, etc.