Sext my wife secretly!

Hi I am gonna leave my wife's number for any men or women to sext. She gets on that dirty roulette site and cams while she's at work for 12 hours. I'm just curious if she is secretly talking to someone else behind my back. Her number is . she won't answer if she doesn't know the number so just make sure you text her. Her name is Melissa.....if she asks how she knows you just mention that website I told you about. She'll never know the difference. Now I don't care how dirty yalls conversation is send pics get pics IDC. Just please confirm with me that she answers back. Thanks have fun

Last edited:
Hi I am gonna leave my wife's number for any men or women to sext. She gets on that dirty roulette site and cams while she's at work for 12 hours. I'm just curious if she is secretly talking to someone else behind my back. Her number is 1.828.317.5774. she won't answer if she doesn't know the number so just make sure you text her. Her name is Melissa.....if she asks how she knows you just mention that website I told you about. She'll never know the difference. Now I don't care how dirty yalls conversation is send pics get pics IDC. Just please confirm with me that she answers back. Thanks have fun
Sounds a little too good to be true!

Reactions: Thickhammer22
Hi I am gonna leave my wife's number for any men or women to sext. She gets on that dirty roulette site and cams while she's at work for 12 hours. I'm just curious if she is secretly talking to someone else behind my back. Her number is . she won't answer if she doesn't know the number so just make sure you text her. Her name is Melissa.....if she asks how she knows you just mention that website I told you about. She'll never know the difference. Now I don't care how dirty yalls conversation is send pics get pics IDC. Just please confirm with me that she answers back. Thanks have fun
I’ll do jt