sexy emails

wewantoplay

As i scroll down to my inbox i found bunch of old email from my wife...here's how it happen i ask her to send me some sexy email since i'm working offshore..she said she don't know how to make one...told her she can write anything and teasingly ask her she can write about her EX..I know her EX...three of us we're working in dubai before,she said she's not comfortable and tell me i'm crazy...however upon persuasion she agree,and man it become natural to her...enjoy reading...I'll post her other email282907282908 later....ciao...

Reactions: elmoK and Couple 38
I
As i scroll down to my inbox i found bunch of old email from my wife...here's how it happen i ask her to send me some sexy email since i'm working offshore..she said she don't know how to make one...told her she can write anything and teasingly ask her she can write about her EX..I know her EX...three of us we're working in dubai before,she said she's not comfortable and tell me i'm crazy...however upon persuasion she agree,and man it become natural to her...enjoy reading...I'll post her other emailView attachment 282907View attachment 282908 later....ciao...
wow that reads a bit like it really happened?

Reactions: Couple 38