Shared my gf with my neighbour

Maruko

Couple
Me and my gf are no strangers to exhibitionism and she had sex with several different men before. So recently we’ve been talking about it and I asked her who she wants to have sex with. She named several men, but the one that caught my attention was that she named our neighbour as well. He is a single guy in his late 50’s and she is 28. Imo in terms of looks he is totally not attractive at all, but what got me excited is that he’s someone we knew for a long time and someone literally living next door.

So one day we set up a plan set them up together. We started by inviting him to our place for dinner with the excuse of we’ve prepped too much food. After dinner we went to the couch, brought out some wine and started talking about anything. And at one point we brought out the topic sex and asked whether he goes to prostitutes since he’s single. He admitted that he does go indeed and told me he has always been jealous of me having my gf and being able to have sex with her anytime I want. This conversation got us all 3 very excited and we started to ask him questions about how he feels about my gf. Like whether he had fantasies about her or whether he would pay her for sex if he saw her at one of the places he goes for prostitution. And yes he answered yes for both. After confirming he’s totally into my gf I’ve told her to go sit with him. At first he was totally awkward and probably thought what is happening now. But then my gf asked him whether he wants to see her naked. He said yes of course and after she started stripping her clothes of I noticed all his awkwardness went away and he went straight into perv mode ready for sex. He slowly took his time licking every part of her body and couldn’t stop kissing with her. I told him it wasn’t only him that has been fantasising about her but she has been having fantasies of him too. We spend hours having sex together (taking turns and trio). He told her he loves her so much. She answered she loves him too and told him not to go tonight. They were hugging and kissing like two lovebirds who finally had the chance to get together. It was very arousing for me to see them all lovely and told him let’s do without condom. It is something I never allowed any other man before, but at that point I really wanted to see him give her creampie. She wanted it as well and we took turns fucking her raw and both gave her a creampie. Unfortunately there wasn’t much sperm left in us anymore because we had quite some rounds of sex already lol.

The next morning they had another round before he left. He told us he had the best night of his life and he would like to do it again. I told him there are many things that we can still do, but as long as I’m around and can join the fun as well.

What do you guys think about doing it with someone who is actually living so close? I was worried our fetish life would be to close to our private life, but on the other hand the sex was really great

Me and my gf are no strangers to exhibitionism and she had sex with several different men before. So recently we’ve been talking about it and I asked her who she wants to have sex with. She named several men, but the one that caught my attention was that she named our neighbour as well. He is a single guy in his late 50’s and she is 28. Imo in terms of looks he is totally not attractive at all, but what got me excited is that he’s someone we knew for a long time and someone literally living next door.

So one day we set up a plan set them up together. We started by inviting him to our place for dinner with the excuse of we’ve prepped too much food. After dinner we went to the couch, brought out some wine and started talking about anything. And at one point we brought out the topic sex and asked whether he goes to prostitutes since he’s single. He admitted that he does go indeed and told me he has always been jealous of me having my gf and being able to have sex with her anytime I want. This conversation got us all 3 very excited and we started to ask him questions about how he feels about my gf. Like whether he had fantasies about her or whether he would pay her for sex if he saw her at one of the places he goes for prostitution. And yes he answered yes for both. After confirming he’s totally into my gf I’ve told her to go sit with him. At first he was totally awkward and probably thought what is happening now. But then my gf asked him whether he wants to see her naked. He said yes of course and after she started stripping her clothes of I noticed all his awkwardness went away and he went straight into perv mode ready for sex. He slowly took his time licking every part of her body and couldn’t stop kissing with her. I told him it wasn’t only him that has been fantasising about her but she has been having fantasies of him too. We spend hours having sex together (taking turns and trio). He told her he loves her so much. She answered she loves him too and told him not to go tonight. They were hugging and kissing like two lovebirds who finally had the chance to get together. It was very arousing for me to see them all lovely and told him let’s do without condom. It is something I never allowed any other man before, but at that point I really wanted to see him give her creampie. She wanted it as well and we took turns fucking her raw and both gave her a creampie. Unfortunately there wasn’t much sperm left in us anymore because we had quite some rounds of sex already lol.

The next morning they had another round before he left. He told us he had the best night of his life and he would like to do it again. I told him there are many things that we can still do, but as long as I’m around and can join the fun as well.

What do you guys think about doing it with someone who is actually living so close? I was worried our fetish life would be to close to our private life, but on the other hand the sex was really great
Convenience does have it's benefits, but be careful it can also be problematic.

My wife has had sex with a couple of different neighbors. The married neighbor usually fucked her while I watched but the divorced neighbor thought that I did not know he was fucking my wife. Both men got plenty of pussy from my wife and neither became a problem. My wife was a convenient piece of ass for each of them living in the same neighborhood.

My wife has had sex with a couple of different neighbors. The married neighbor usually fucked her while I watched but the divorced neighbor thought that I did not know he was fucking my wife. Both men got plenty of pussy from my wife and neither became a problem. My wife was a convenient piece of ass for each of them living in the same neighborhood.
hmmm, please tell me your wife's age and bra size

Reactions: Peterkoop

Will she give him her ass and mouth?

1982, I was 22. The couple 4 doors down the hall in my apartment, they both were friendly, we'd say hi in the hall and parking lot. He was 28 she was 25. He'd leave for work at 7:15 every morning. One day in the hall she asks if I want to have coffee. We go into her place, chatting, sipping coffee. She tells me she's pregnant, I'm thinking so what. She knew I was off Wed & Thursday. She asks if she we can have coffee on my days off. No prob. Next Wed she's knocking on my door with 2 cups of coffee. In like 3 minutes of chit chat she reminds she's pregnant and can't "get pregnant again". Says her hubby leaves at 7:15 every morning. All that goes right over my head. A couple of minutes later she tells me pregnant women are extra horny. It suddenly clicked. We kissed for a few then had sex my bed. Next day, Thurs did it again. Became a weekly thing twice a week. Sometimes she'd knock on my door wearing only one of her hubbys shirts. I did her twice every visit. It lasted till she was about 8 months, I watched her belly grow. She also told me hubby and her had sex almost every morning ... so I was getting used pussy....I didn't care. She was very open with me about how they had sex. She said he didn't know about me.

Last edited:
I think it's a bit problematic that he told her he loved her and that she responded to that in the same way.
For me that would raise a red flag, but maybe for you it's a different story

What do you guys think about doing it with someone who is actually living so close? I was worried our fetish life would be to close to our private life, but on the other hand the sex was really

Forget about that as long as I’m around, if the dick is good it’s not going to matter if your around or not. Good luck.