Shared Sam for the first time last night.

sam19

Couple
I got to share Sam for the first time last night. It took some time. But the guy that we had over took his time. She was nervous with me being around, so I spent the night right next to the main bedroom to give her some space. And it worked. Late at night around 1 a.m I could hear them go to our master bedroom. I could hear a few things through the wall. After some time I could hear more happening. I was able to recorded the main stuff and what I heard. It was so hot hearing her, I was wanking the whole time. Well here it is. Sharing it with everyone here. It's alittle long, but I hope everyone likes it.
View attachment c2.mp4

I got to share Sam for the first time last night. It took some time. But the guy that we had over took his time. She was nervous with me being around, so I spent the night right next to the main bedroom to give her some space. And it worked. Late at night around 1 a.m I could hear them go to our master bedroom. I could hear a few things through the wall. After some time I could hear more happening. I was able to recorded the main stuff and what I heard. It was so hot hearing her, I was wanking the whole time. Well here it is. Sharing it with everyone here. It's alittle long, but I hope everyone likes it.
View attachment 1365250
Wow sounds interesting

View attachment 1365250
It is soo nice , perfect, its wery hot idea for me