Shared wife's panties with a friend

Kneel2Zod

Male
Gold
Previously posted a detailed story about a wild fantasy come true not long ago with an old buddy and wife. While event culminated with her taking a big load from him all over her tits and me flooding her hungry mouth with mine. Was such an unplanned and amazing night that's prompted several hot discussions thereafter between he and I about what we did and the hopes of it happening again with a lot more interaction. Hard to say if it will ever be realized as it was again a very rare occasion since she's not one for lifestyle and generally prefers to keep her fucking on the side private.

That being said, last week, being in a particularly horny mood I texted him about sending a pair of her panties still full of her scent to enjoy and jerk off into. Since night we enjoyed was last before his loving out of state been anxious for next chance meetup. All the sharing thus far has had my imagination going wild with possibilities. So, figured I'd satisfy some of it with the gesture. A few days later he got them and immediately sent me a video savoring and beating his nice, plump uncut cock into them. I nearly busted mid way through at the sight of it. Wondering if anyone else has had similar fantasy or across it out in similar fashion or perhaps even in person.

Previously posted a detailed story about a wild fantasy come true not long ago with an old buddy and wife. While event culminated with her taking a big load from him all over her tits and me flooding her hungry mouth with mine. Was such an unplanned and amazing night that's prompted several hot discussions thereafter between he and I about what we did and the hopes of it happening again with a lot more interaction. Hard to say if it will ever be realized as it was again a very rare occasion since she's not one for lifestyle and generally prefers to keep her fucking on the side private.

That being said, last week, being in a particularly horny mood I texted him about sending a pair of her panties still full of her scent to enjoy and jerk off into. Since night we enjoyed was last before his loving out of state been anxious for next chance meetup. All the sharing thus far has had my imagination going wild with possibilities. So, figured I'd satisfy some of it with the gesture. A few days later he got them and immediately sent me a video savoring and beating his nice, plump uncut cock into them. I nearly busted mid way through at the sight of it. Wondering if anyone else has had similar fantasy or across it out in similar fashion or perhaps even in person.
Im sure many guys do imagine something like that......Id love to used a piar of her panties a guy has just cum in, and use his mess as lube as I cum in the same pair......

I got access of some of my cucks wife's bra panties drawer, they show me every day what she wearing inside from her bra panties drawer full of sexy mess and I like to spread thick ropes of my cum all over them , it's so voyeuristic I like they spy on there wife's for me .

That is so fucking hot!

I actually sent a member on here a pair of my wife’s soiled panties and videos of me massaging those panties deep into her wet pussy… unfortunately he never even took a picture of himself enjoying them.

Here is one of the videos:

View attachment Asslyn’s soiled panties .mp4