Sharing her photos?

May 6, 2022
Maybe i am after a bit of advice or experience. I am hoping to share nude
photos of my gf with my friends. I am hoping that she says its ok and then that will help her take the next steps, if nothing happens at least I know my friends have seen her nude which will still be a huge turn on.
We have come very close before but my friend didn’t feel right looking.
Any one have any advice?

photos of my gf with my friends. I am hoping that she says its ok and then that will help her take the next steps, if nothing happens at least I know my friends have seen her nude which will still be a huge turn on.
Any one have any advice?
Not advice but hope it goes well for you

I've dare my wife wife to flash my friend, but so far it hasn't happened. She said she didn't mind if I showed pics, as long as she looked good in them. So one day he mentioned her tits, and I showed him a few topless pics. Now when I go back and look at those pics, it is even more of a turn on knowing he has seen them.
That is awesome, this is what i am hoping for with my gf

Reactions: slaveofmyown
Sometimes wife's are hesitant for her Sexy Pictures to be seen by friends....people she knows.

I would suggest you 'test the water' showing her Sexy Pictures to strangers. Guys at the bar., gym, guys on this site, etc. Report back to her all the hot tributes.

Your wife should be more comfortable in time knowing that so many guys have seen her....she'll become more receptive in time having you show your/her friends. She might even suggest it.

Just a thoughts;.....

Sometimes wife's are hesitant for her Sexy Pictures to be seen by friends....people she knows.

I would suggest you 'test the water' showing her Sexy Pictures to strangers. Guys at the bar., gym, guys on this site, etc. Report back to her all the hot tributes.

Your wife should be more comfortable in time knowing that so many guys have seen her....she'll become more receptive in time having you show your/her friends. She might even suggest it.

Just a thoughts;.....
Really appreciate the comment, i think this is a good idea to try. That way we can build up to it

Reactions: Newbiesuk
If your wife is definitely up for it choose a friend who you know is open minded, who you believe finds your wife attractive and who you feel comfortable with so the experience is exciting for all involved.

Any one have any advice?
Maybe after a few beers with your friend, then he'd appreciate some of her pictures 👍

It maybe she is unsure about people you know and folks who will recognise or know her personally. Some may tell others etc which could be worrying her.
You could start very slowly by sharing her images on sites such as this and show her the comments.. then build up to wider groups and people.

Reactions: 50s uk couple
My exwife was a very promiscuous woman and was playing at am early age so when it came to showing nude photos to friends she was hesitant at first, but I show her topless ones to a close friend anyway. Her response was very rewarding in that she was soon showing her full nudes to all our male friends. This was the topless ones she first showed

Attachments

• 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 116
  • File 00677 (1).jpg
    File 00677 (1).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 116
My exwife was a very promiscuous woman and was playing at am early age so when it came to showing nude photos to friends she was hesitant at first, but I show her topless ones to a close friend anyway. Her response was very rewarding in that she was soon showing her full nudes to all our male friends. This was the topless ones she first showed

jusme

Your exwife was/is extremely beautiful...thanks you for sharing her pictures.... brought a real smile to my face and other parts.

Reactions: jusme