Sharing my Asian sissy cucksub's recent progress

Nov 25, 2018
London, UK
As a proud CuckMaster, I am the proud owner of very compliant Asian male cucksub, currently going through "sissification" at the hands of his beautiful Queen of an Asian wife.
He regularly has to update me of their progress, and also share to others for the pleasure of his own humiliation. Here is his latest offering. Feel free to coment, as these will be passed on:
"
Dear Sir

So over the past couple of weeks my wife has really been enjoying humiliating my small member. She's doing it once or twice a day and makes me tape it closed all the time.
Two days ago she decided to tease me, it was Sunday morning and she told me to go to the bathroom and take off the tape I had been wearing all night. I had on a pair of pink and black panties with a hole cutout of the crotch. I got back into bed and she had taken out the Vicks and used a cotton bud to insert a generous load into my little cock hole. I could feel the coolness and slight stinging sensation. She then proceeded to play with my balls, squeezing them and watching the expression on my face, seemingly enjoying seeing me writhe in pain. She then revealed her breasts and told me to suck them and said
"Don't make noise, just suck my nipples harder when the pain gets worse."

So she continued to vary the amount of pressure on my balls as I sucked her nipples, alternating between them. She got pleasure in knowing how much pain I was in as I sucked harder and softer on the nipples. She then started humiliating my little cock

"Your cock is getting smaller every time I take it out, before I could hardly get my hand around it, look at it now, your hard and it easily fits in my hand. Awww, it's such a shame your so small now otherwise I might have let you inside me, but you know I can't have anything that small inside me now. Shall we see if we can get you hard enough to be allowed inside my pussy?"

"Oh yes please my queen, I haven't been inside you for so long!"

"How long has it been?" She asked. "100 days?"

"About 142 days" I replied between sucking her nipples.

"That is a long time, I bet you've forgotten what my pussy feels like haven't you? My poor little cock. Now get on top of me and suck my nipples and play with my breasts"

I got on top and she kept her hand between my legs, playing with my little member.

"Oh I think it's getting bigger, maybe it is big enough to be inside me, let me check....hmm, I'm sorry babe, it's still too small...maybe next time you can get harder and bigger and I'll let you inside me."

"But if you keep me taped up and don't play with it, it's going to keep getting smaller my queen" I replied.

"Well, that's not going to change, so I doubt you'll ever get to be inside my pussy ever again then."

"But babe how can I get bigger?"

"I don't think you can, but we can keep trying every now and then when I feel like it and we can check, there's always hope babe." She giggle knowing full well she wasn't ever going to let me inside her again.

"You like my breasts don't you?"

"Of course I like them, I love them! Who wouldn't love them!"

"Now open the drawer and get the baby oil out. Rub it over you little cock and on my tits."

I proceeded to do as she commanded.

"Now slide your little thing between my tits as I wrap them around your cock...aww babe, your little cock almost gets lost in my tits and my tits aren't big, if they were bigger I wouldn't be able to tell your cock is between them!"

It felt so good finally having her play with me and for my little cock to receive some pleasure. In no time at all I could feel the urge to cum building up.

"Babe, I can't hold on much longer." I said.

"Oh baby I'm so enjoying the look on your face right now, don't cum, I haven't given you permission to cum yet. Keep sliding it between my tits, don't stop. Tell me before your about to cum."

"I'm ready to cum baby!"

"Not yet, hold on a little longer" she replied.

"I can't babe, please!"

"No, you can't cum yet, I'm enjoying this too much, watching your face and your need to cum so badly, I haven't let you cum in almost 3 months."

"Babe, please I can't hold it any more" I said gasping, trying my best to hold myself back.

"Okay babe keep stroking it between my tits, you can cum. But remember if you do, it might be another 3 to 6 months before I let you cum again!"

That's all I needed to hear and it pushed me over the edge. My whole body began to convulse as I came all over her chest, neck and into her hair! It was one of the most explosive orgasms I have ever had. I almost collapsed on her.

"Mmmm, I enjoyed watching you in pain and trying to hold it back for so long. Now clean me up and reset your counter. Let's see how long you have to wait until the next time!"

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-12-01 at 11.16.46 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-01 at 11.16.46 (2).jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 187
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-01 at 11.23.13 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-01 at 11.23.13 (2).jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 179
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-01 at 11.23.13 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-01 at 11.23.13 (3).jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 160
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-01 at 11.23.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-01 at 11.23.13.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 155
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-01 at 11.23.14 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-01 at 11.23.14 (1).jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 166
You have a beautiful sexy wife. I can see why you are proud of her and want to share. I can also see why she keeps you caged.

As a proud CuckMaster, I am the proud owner of very compliant Asian male cucksub, currently going through "sissification" at the hands of his beautiful Queen of an Asian wife.
He regularly has to update me of their progress, and also share to others for the pleasure of his own humiliation. Here is his latest offering. Feel free to coment, as these will be passed on:
"
Dear Sir

So over the past couple of weeks my wife has really been enjoying humiliating my small member. She's doing it once or twice a day and makes me tape it closed all the time.
Two days ago she decided to tease me, it was Sunday morning and she told me to go to the bathroom and take off the tape I had been wearing all night. I had on a pair of pink and black panties with a hole cutout of the crotch. I got back into bed and she had taken out the Vicks and used a cotton bud to insert a generous load into my little cock hole. I could feel the coolness and slight stinging sensation. She then proceeded to play with my balls, squeezing them and watching the expression on my face, seemingly enjoying seeing me writhe in pain. She then revealed her breasts and told me to suck them and said

So she continued to vary the amount of pressure on my balls as I sucked her nipples, alternating between them. She got pleasure in knowing how much pain I was in as I sucked harder and softer on the nipples. She then started humiliating my little cock

"Your cock is getting smaller every time I take it out, before I could hardly get my hand around it, look at it now, your hard and it easily fits in my hand. Awww, it's such a shame your so small now otherwise I might have let you inside me, but you know I can't have anything that small inside me now. Shall we see if we can get you hard enough to be allowed inside my pussy?"

"That is a long time, I bet you've forgotten what my pussy feels like haven't you? My poor little cock. Now get on top of me and suck my nipples and play with my breasts"

I got on top and she kept her hand between my legs, playing with my little member.

"Oh I think it's getting bigger, maybe it is big enough to be inside me, let me check....hmm, I'm sorry babe, it's still too small...maybe next time you can get harder and bigger and I'll let you inside me."

"But if you keep me taped up and don't play with it, it's going to keep getting smaller my queen" I replied.

"Well, that's not going to change, so I doubt you'll ever get to be inside my pussy ever again then."

"I don't think you can, but we can keep trying every now and then when I feel like it and we can check, there's always hope babe." She giggle knowing full well she wasn't ever going to let me inside her again.

"Now open the drawer and get the baby oil out. Rub it over you little cock and on my tits."

"Now slide your little thing between my tits as I wrap them around your cock...aww babe, your little cock almost gets lost in my tits and my tits aren't big, if they were bigger I wouldn't be able to tell your cock is between them!"

It felt so good finally having her play with me and for my little cock to receive some pleasure. In no time at all I could feel the urge to cum building up.

"Oh baby I'm so enjoying the look on your face right now, don't cum, I haven't given you permission to cum yet. Keep sliding it between my tits, don't stop. Tell me before your about to cum."

"I'm ready to cum baby!"

"I can't babe, please!"

"No, you can't cum yet, I'm enjoying this too much, watching your face and your need to cum so badly, I haven't let you cum in almost 3 months."

"Babe, please I can't hold it any more" I said gasping, trying my best to hold myself back.

"Okay babe keep stroking it between my tits, you can cum. But remember if you do, it might be another 3 to 6 months before I let you cum again!"

That's all I needed to hear and it pushed me over the edge. My whole body began to convulse as I came all over her chest, neck and into her hair! It was one of the most explosive orgasms I have ever had. I almost collapsed on her.

"Mmmm, I enjoyed watching you in pain and trying to hold it back for so long. Now clean me up and reset your counter. Let's see how long you have to wait until the next time!"
Absolute b.s.

Reactions: Luke73 and owlcuck
"
Dear Sir

"I'm ready to cum baby!"

"I can't babe, please!"

Did you give his Queen any advice and task to complete with him? or is this all her own work?

Lol she was already on the path then to be his Queen, sounds like she's a natural. Looking forward to seeing some more updates, you training her too?
No. She is taking her own natural course. My contact is directly through my sissy cucksub. However, moving forward, there MAY come a time where I am introduced to her as a bull cock, as he is no longer allowed to have intercourse with her, as the cageing has diminished the size of his clit cock still further

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.16 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.16 PM.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 83
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.19 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.19 PM.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 81
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-01-19 at 12.27.09 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-19 at 12.27.09 PM.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 77
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.34 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.34 PM (1).jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 70
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.34 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.34 PM (2).jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 67
No. She is taking her own natural course. My contact is directly through my sissy cucksub. However, moving forward, there MAY come a time where I am introduced to her as a bull cock, as he is no longer allowed to have intercourse with her, as the cageing has diminished the size of his clit cock still further
Wow she's a natural Queen, I bet she loved it when he met you and you started his training. Shes one hot wife, who sends you the pics? him or her?

I am pleased to share a recent update from my sissy Asian cucksub, and the continually blossoming control that his wife {our Queen} is taking over him. Enjoy, and please comment......as they will be passed on.......

Wanted to update you on this morning's activities sir.

Last night my queen was tired and there was a lot of ironing to do. So I told her to rest up as I started on the ironing. Before I started she told said:
"Once you're done, come upstairs, tape up that peanut sized cock, put your panties back on and keep it taped until tomorrow night."

I did as instructed and finished up the ironing, came upstairs, went to the toilet and then taped up my little "peanut sized" cock, pulling my panties back up and lying down with her.

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.06 PM.jpeg

In the morning, we spent a bit of time talking where mentioned a dream I had that night where I came home and found her with another woman in the bedroom. As I came in they stripped me naked and tied me to the door of the bedroom and made me watch as the other girl pleasured my wife. They would often pause just to see me struggling against my bondage and laughing at my puny little cock as the other girl went down on my wife and licked her pussy before putting a strap on on and fucking her.

In reply to my dream she said
"It seems like your brain has understood that you can't provide me with pleasure that I need and enjoys the thought of me being with other people."

I replied, "I know I can't give you the pleasure you deserve because my cock is so small but that shouldn't stop you from being pleasured and enjoying your body and having all the pleasure you can. You know I would love it so much to see your body being pleasured in ways that I can't."

She ran her hands over my chest and pinched my nipples, running her nails across my chest. Her hands slowly made their way between my legs and she laughed as she felt my cock all taped up.
"Seems like my little peanut is trying to get hard. Awww, poor thing. But no pleasure for you today. I want you to kiss my body all over. You may not use your tongue and you can kiss me anywhere today.

She moved herself to the middle of the bed, laying there naked except for her silky leopard print panties as I got on top of her, naked except for my filly white sissy panties. I began by kissing her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, ears, chin, jaw and neck before planting a soft sensual kiss on her lips. She held my head with her hands as I kissed her down her neck on to her shoulders. I spent time on her body, making sure to kiss her arms, all the way down to her fingers, then raising her arms above her head to reveal her soft smooth armpits. I know I how much she loves them being kissed, but it has to start gently to ensure she doesn't feel like it's tickling. As I kissed her armpits I saw her eyes close, she was enjoying it immensely. I alternated between her pits slowly building from gentle kisses to hard deeper pressing kisses. A soft moan escaped her pursed lips as I then moved to her chest, kissing in circles around her breasts, lifting her breasts one by one to kiss underneath them, knowing how sensitive that area is for her. My kissing circles became smaller and smaller as I neared her nipples, kissing the dark areolas one at a time before pausing and kissing her engorged nipples.

"Mmm, this is your place" she said as I concentrated on her nipples for a while.

I then moved down her tummy, making sure to pay attention to her piercing, being gentle around it.

I then turned around with my sissy pussy facing towards her, legs either side of her body as I worked down one leg to her toes. Then switching legs and working from her toes to her inner thighs, making sure to leave the best part out. I then turned her over onto her tummy and worked on kissing the entire back of her body, arms, back, cheeks and legs. Once I got to her arse cheeks I asked if I could remove her panties. She lifted her body off the bed so I could remove them. I lay with my face pointing towards her legs as I spread her cheeks and planted kisses all over her inner arse. I paused again before lowering my lips to her arsehole and softly kissing it. Building up the length of my kisses slowly I kissed her arsehole over and over. I was in heaven. This was my life's purpose. Pleasuring my queen.

She turned over and spread her legs.
"Kisses only remember, no licking for you." She reminded me. I turned around so I could look up at her as I began on her inner thighs and pussy lips.

"I was wrong before, this is your place, this is where you belong. You are such a good wife, listening to everything I tell you to do." She said in between moans. "Keep kissing me right there" she moaned as I kissed gently but quickly on her clit. "I'm going to get my toy, but you don't stop kissing, you are not allowed to stop" she said as she moved over and opened the drawer to get one of her new toys out.

I kept my lips planted firmly against her pussy as she took the toy and turned it on, placing it onto her clit.

She instantly moaned and her legs automatically closed around my face as her pleasure levels began to increase exponentially. One hand of her holding the toy and the other on my head moving it to where her pleasure was greatest.
"See, you don't even....aaahhhh....need you tongue, just keep kissing my wet dripping pussy!"

I could taste the sweetest taste in the world on my lips as her pussy became so wet.
"Keep this up and I'm never going to let you leave from between my legs" she said. I could tell she was getting closer to cumming as her breath came in shorter gasps and her legs closed tighter around my head, one leg coming over my head and pressing down against the other leg, squeezing my head into her pussy. Suddenly she went quiet as her body tensed and her hand held my hair tight, her legs squeezing tighter still. She was cumming, and it was a long one. She kept me there, the vibration of the vibrator going through my nose and into my mouth as copious amounts of nectar dripped into my mouth.

Finally after what seemed like an age, her body relaxed as she removed the vibrator from her legs and caught her breath.
I moved up and rested my head on her chest, gently kissing her breasts as she ran her hands through my long hair.

"Can I ask you something?" She said.

"Of course babe, anything" I replied.

"You don't want to be a girl all the time do you? I don't want to hear you coming to me in the future and saying you want to change gender or anything"WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.08 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.31 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.28 PM.jpeg

From her tone I fashioned my reply as "no my queen, I just want to be a good wife for you in the bedroom, outside of the bedroom, I'll be as manly as you want, but in the bedroom you are the boss, the queen, the one wearing the pants and I'm your submissive wife doing as I'm told, only seeking your pleasure. You can dress me up any way you want in the bedroom, outside of the bedroom I'll just be wearing your panties all the time okay?
"that's a good wife, just do as your told."
She replied. "Now clean up and get breakfast ready for me"

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.05 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-02-01 at 5.51.05 PM.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 92
I am pleased to share a recent update from my sissy Asian cucksub, and the continually blossoming control that his wife {our Queen} is taking over him. Enjoy, and please comment......as they will be passed on.......

Wanted to update you on this morning's activities sir.

Last night my queen was tired and there was a lot of ironing to do. So I told her to rest up as I started on the ironing. Before I started she told said:
"Once you're done, come upstairs, tape up that peanut sized cock, put your panties back on and keep it taped until tomorrow night."

I did as instructed and finished up the ironing, came upstairs, went to the toilet and then taped up my little "peanut sized" cock, pulling my panties back up and lying down with her.

View attachment 719181

In the morning, we spent a bit of time talking where mentioned a dream I had that night where I came home and found her with another woman in the bedroom. As I came in they stripped me naked and tied me to the door of the bedroom and made me watch as the other girl pleasured my wife. They would often pause just to see me struggling against my bondage and laughing at my puny little cock as the other girl went down on my wife and licked her pussy before putting a strap on on and fucking her.

In reply to my dream she said
"It seems like your brain has understood that you can't provide me with pleasure that I need and enjoys the thought of me being with other people."

I replied, "I know I can't give you the pleasure you deserve because my cock is so small but that shouldn't stop you from being pleasured and enjoying your body and having all the pleasure you can. You know I would love it so much to see your body being pleasured in ways that I can't."

She ran her hands over my chest and pinched my nipples, running her nails across my chest. Her hands slowly made their way between my legs and she laughed as she felt my cock all taped up.
"Seems like my little peanut is trying to get hard. Awww, poor thing. But no pleasure for you today. I want you to kiss my body all over. You may not use your tongue and you can kiss me anywhere today.

She moved herself to the middle of the bed, laying there naked except for her silky leopard print panties as I got on top of her, naked except for my filly white sissy panties. I began by kissing her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, ears, chin, jaw and neck before planting a soft sensual kiss on her lips. She held my head with her hands as I kissed her down her neck on to her shoulders. I spent time on her body, making sure to kiss her arms, all the way down to her fingers, then raising her arms above her head to reveal her soft smooth armpits. I know I how much she loves them being kissed, but it has to start gently to ensure she doesn't feel like it's tickling. As I kissed her armpits I saw her eyes close, she was enjoying it immensely. I alternated between her pits slowly building from gentle kisses to hard deeper pressing kisses. A soft moan escaped her pursed lips as I then moved to her chest, kissing in circles around her breasts, lifting her breasts one by one to kiss underneath them, knowing how sensitive that area is for her. My kissing circles became smaller and smaller as I neared her nipples, kissing the dark areolas one at a time before pausing and kissing her engorged nipples.

"Mmm, this is your place" she said as I concentrated on her nipples for a while.

I then moved down her tummy, making sure to pay attention to her piercing, being gentle around it.

I then turned around with my sissy pussy facing towards her, legs either side of her body as I worked down one leg to her toes. Then switching legs and working from her toes to her inner thighs, making sure to leave the best part out. I then turned her over onto her tummy and worked on kissing the entire back of her body, arms, back, cheeks and legs. Once I got to her arse cheeks I asked if I could remove her panties. She lifted her body off the bed so I could remove them. I lay with my face pointing towards her legs as I spread her cheeks and planted kisses all over her inner arse. I paused again before lowering my lips to her arsehole and softly kissing it. Building up the length of my kisses slowly I kissed her arsehole over and over. I was in heaven. This was my life's purpose. Pleasuring my queen.

She turned over and spread her legs.
"Kisses only remember, no licking for you." She reminded me. I turned around so I could look up at her as I began on her inner thighs and pussy lips.

"I was wrong before, this is your place, this is where you belong. You are such a good wife, listening to everything I tell you to do." She said in between moans. "Keep kissing me right there" she moaned as I kissed gently but quickly on her clit. "I'm going to get my toy, but you don't stop kissing, you are not allowed to stop" she said as she moved over and opened the drawer to get one of her new toys out.

I kept my lips planted firmly against her pussy as she took the toy and turned it on, placing it onto her clit.

She instantly moaned and her legs automatically closed around my face as her pleasure levels began to increase exponentially. One hand of her holding the toy and the other on my head moving it to where her pleasure was greatest.
"See, you don't even....aaahhhh....need you tongue, just keep kissing my wet dripping pussy!"

I could taste the sweetest taste in the world on my lips as her pussy became so wet.
"Keep this up and I'm never going to let you leave from between my legs" she said. I could tell she was getting closer to cumming as her breath came in shorter gasps and her legs closed tighter around my head, one leg coming over my head and pressing down against the other leg, squeezing my head into her pussy. Suddenly she went quiet as her body tensed and her hand held my hair tight, her legs squeezing tighter still. She was cumming, and it was a long one. She kept me there, the vibration of the vibrator going through my nose and into my mouth as copious amounts of nectar dripped into my mouth.

Finally after what seemed like an age, her body relaxed as she removed the vibrator from her legs and caught her breath.
I moved up and rested my head on her chest, gently kissing her breasts as she ran her hands through my long hair.

"Can I ask you something?" She said.

"Of course babe, anything" I replied.

"You don't want to be a girl all the time do you? I don't want to hear you coming to me in the future and saying you want to change gender or anything"View attachment 719182 View attachment 719184 View attachment 719185

From her tone I fashioned my reply as "no my queen, I just want to be a good wife for you in the bedroom, outside of the bedroom, I'll be as manly as you want, but in the bedroom you are the boss, the queen, the one wearing the pants and I'm your submissive wife doing as I'm told, only seeking your pleasure. You can dress me up any way you want in the bedroom, outside of the bedroom I'll just be wearing your panties all the time okay?
"that's a good wife, just do as your told."
She replied. "Now clean up and get breakfast ready for me"
Hes making good progress, hes going to wearing womens clothes full time soon

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
"
Dear Sir

"I'm ready to cum baby!"

"I can't babe, please!"

Sexy mistress lucky cuck