Sharing my unaware gf on holiday in Europe

My unaware girlfriend and I have been together for many years now. We have talked about letting her fuck other men and she is very intrigued by the idea but a bit scared. She needs to be seduced by a confident man, preferrably with good physique. We often travel around Europe and I'm looking for someone who is letting an apartment or house in Europe for holiday tourists, where we could have a nice holiday and I would give you some alone time with my girlfriend so you could try and seduce her. She is very open-minded and easy to talk to. Slim and a bit petite body, about 165 cm tall, very attractive, giggly and outgoing. PM me for any suggestions!

My unaware girlfriend and I have been together for many years now. We have talked about letting her fuck other men and she is very intrigued by the idea but a bit scared. She needs to be seduced by a confident man, preferrably with good physique. We often travel around Europe and I'm looking for someone who is letting an apartment or house in Europe for holiday tourists, where we could have a nice holiday and I would give you some alone time with my girlfriend so you could try and seduce her. She is very open-minded and easy to talk to. Slim and a bit petite body, about 165 cm tall, very attractive, giggly and outgoing. PM me for any suggestions!
Which European countries do you travel to??👍

Hello from Greece its a good place to vacation ;)