Mrp2601

Male
From
Canada
Jul 5, 2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
My wife and I have never needed to do sexual things in theatre as we have our own space since we started dating but I used to do soft sex a lot in my teenage years with my ex girlfriends. Now I have grown a fantasy interest which is inspired by my real life experience.

One of my ex's had big boobs and moaning habit. One time we booked a corner seats for a less popular movie so that we can enjoy each other's bodies. We planned this and were so excited for it that even a middle age uncle of about 40 years old just above our seats could not stop us. I pressed her boobs so hard, take those melons out and suck the nipples by literally coming out in front of her seat. I guess the uncle could easily see those round soft pair of jugs from his seat and must be jerking off. So my fantasy comes from this story.

I want to do the similar kind of arrangement with my wife, we book a corner seat of a less popular movie so that there are less people but there should be a boy/uncle in near distance of our seats. I would take down her top within five minutes of the movie so that we have whole movie to enjoy our sex. I deliberately bite her nipples so that she moans louder, shouts and that attracts him. He keeps on watching us instead of movie and soon takes out his dick and starts jerking off. While my wife blows me, I invite him to next seat. He starts touching her ass. As it was planned she is wearing a one piece with no panty so he slides his hand inside and takes on pussy and asshole. It's the perfect seated gangbang pose then, the slut sucks one dick and jerks off the other one. I am fulfilling my fantasy and that result in me cumming in her mouth within 10 minutes. She swallows every drop off it and then she moves on to the other dick and suck it good for 10 minutes more but he is not near to cum. He told her to follow him in the boys washroom. They go into one of it, pull down the seat make her sit on it and start fucking her mouth again but this time he being in charge and dominating. Now I am also horny again but I want a side sit and enjoy so I just stand there and touch myself. I am also constantly in fear that someone will come and see my slut nude but at the same time it is very horny for me to see more people using her. After few minutes I hear a sound of someone coming in. It's the janitor and he is there to clean the washrooms. He knocks on the door and ask to open. I open the door and he is first disgusted seeing us and threatens us to report to the manager. But I request him to not tell anyone and in return he can fuck my wife. She is surprised but she knows there is no other way hence agrees to it. Being so horny she gets on the knee and start touching janitor's dick. He goes out and put a sign of cleaning going on and closes the door so no one else can come. Now she sucks janitor's dick without any fear of getting caught in open area of washroom on knees and the other one is lying down licking her pussy. Amazing part of me is I like her being nasty and jantor's dick is hairy and smelly but she didn't flinch once before taking it all in mouth. After a while they get her on the toilet seat on doggy style with one fucking her pussy and mouth. Perfect threesome for me😍. They keep on changing position and use her like a whore for about 30 minutes and cum in her mouth couple of times.

My wife and I have never needed to do sexual things in theatre as we have our own space since we started dating but I used to do soft sex a lot in my teenage years with my ex girlfriends. Now I have grown a fantasy interest which is inspired by my real life experience.

One of my ex's had big boobs and moaning habit. One time we booked a corner seats for a less popular movie so that we can enjoy each other's bodies. We planned this and were so excited for it that even a middle age uncle of about 40 years old just above our seats could not stop us. I pressed her boobs so hard, take those melons out and suck the nipples by literally coming out in front of her seat. I guess the uncle could easily see those round soft pair of jugs from his seat and must be jerking off. So my fantasy comes from this story.

I want to do the similar kind of arrangement with my wife, we book a corner seat of a less popular movie so that there are less people but there should be a boy/uncle in near distance of our seats. I would take down her top within five minutes of the movie so that we have whole movie to enjoy our sex. I deliberately bite her nipples so that she moans louder, shouts and that attracts him. He keeps on watching us instead of movie and soon takes out his dick and starts jerking off. While my wife blows me, I invite him to next seat. He starts touching her ass. As it was planned she is wearing a one piece with no panty so he slides his hand inside and takes on pussy and asshole. It's the perfect seated gangbang pose then, the slut sucks one dick and jerks off the other one. I am fulfilling my fantasy and that result in me cumming in her mouth within 10 minutes. She swallows every drop off it and then she moves on to the other dick and suck it good for 10 minutes more but he is not near to cum. He told her to follow him in the boys washroom. They go into one of it, pull down the seat make her sit on it and start fucking her mouth again but this time he being in charge and dominating. Now I am also horny again but I want a side sit and enjoy so I just stand there and touch myself. I am also constantly in fear that someone will come and see my slut nude but at the same time it is very horny for me to see more people using her. After few minutes I hear a sound of someone coming in. It's the janitor and he is there to clean the washrooms. He knocks on the door and ask to open. I open the door and he is first disgusted seeing us and threatens us to report to the manager. But I request him to not tell anyone and in return he can fuck my wife. She is surprised but she knows there is no other way hence agrees to it. Being so horny she gets on the knee and start touching janitor's dick. He goes out and put a sign of cleaning going on and closes the door so no one else can come. Now she sucks janitor's dick without any fear of getting caught in open area of washroom on knees and the other one is lying down licking her pussy. Amazing part of me is I like her being nasty and jantor's dick is hairy and smelly but she didn't flinch once before taking it all in mouth. After a while they get her on the toilet seat on doggy style with one fucking her pussy and mouth. Perfect threesome for me😍. They keep on changing position and use her like a whore for about 30 minutes and cum in her mouth couple of times.
Take her to an adult theater that's what we do and I promise she will be the center of attention

• Love
Reactions: Mrp2601