Sharing wife's panties in JO session

It sexier to be using her panties at the same time as your buddy. Have your head rubbing against each other as you either JO yourself or each other. Pretty hot. Good luck trying to get her to wear them after. Maybe if she was allowed to watch?
Frot play with another guy, and my wife's panties is amazing - two engorged cock-heads, rubbing, pressed together, slick nylon or satin panties sliding against the sensitive skin makes such a mind-blowing cum spurt...

Frot play with another guy, and my wife's panties is amazing - two engorged cock-heads, rubbing, pressed together, slick nylon or satin panties sliding against the sensitive skin makes such a mind-blowing cum spurt...
yep, unfortunately as nice as those lace panties are to look at, they are too rough for cock play. She has some with sating material in crotch and front panel, those are the best.

Reactions: Openhubbi
So I've had this fascination with idea of getting together with another hot hung guy and jacking while chatting/looking at wife and sharing her worn panties. Taking turns jerking with them around our cocks until both blowing our thick loads all over them.
So I've had this fascination with idea of getting together with another hot hung guy and jacking while chatting/looking at wife and sharing her worn panties. Taking turns jerking with them around our cocks until both blowing our thick loads all over them.
I have taken some of my wife’s worn panties to a adult arcade and have had several men jerk off and cum on them to where they were soaked in cum it is very exciting to see other men pleasure themselves to her worn panties

I've done this several times with her panties but even better with my wife's heels and flats. So much fun meeting up with another guy we both bring our wives panties and shoes show off their pictures and then stroke our cocks to them rubbing her cocks all over their shoes and stroking with their panties. So much fun getting off to another guy's wife with her sexy thing and extremely hot while doing that looking at another guy holding your wives shoes or favorite Flats slotting them on his cock they're talking about her while jerking off to her. So much fun to do. Shooting loads in there heels and flats and then putting them back in their closets is pretty intense. The best is when I see you're wearing them a few days later totally clueless and us out in public. Have done in many times always looking for guys who are into doing this. Here's a quick picture of one of the sessions with some of her shoes and my wife wearing them
View album 10151

I met this guy online a few years ago. We were sharing pics of our wives bodies together for a few sessions. Turned out we lived around 20 miles from each other. We never showed pics of our wives faces together and he asked if I wanted to meet him so we could share all the normal pics with their faces on our phones in the car. The thought frightened me, but I agreed to meet him. He asked me to bring a pair of my wife’s dirty panties, and he said he would do the same. We met up in his car on a back road. He let me browse through his photo roll and I did the same with mine. He gave me his wife’s panties and I gave him mine. We browsed and chatted about our wives, seeing all of them. We were both rock hard, feeling our cocks with each of our wives panties. Smelling her. Oh my god. I was so hard! And he would lick my wife’s crotch area. He was so hard telling me how much he wanted my wife. We blew all over the panties together within ten seconds of each other. We both kept the panties.

I met this guy online a few years ago. We were sharing pics of our wives bodies together for a few sessions. Turned out we lived around 20 miles from each other. We never showed pics of our wives faces together and he asked if I wanted to meet him so we could share all the normal pics with their faces on our phones in the car. The thought frightened me, but I agreed to meet him. He asked me to bring a pair of my wife’s dirty panties, and he said he would do the same. We met up in his car on a back road. He let me browse through his photo roll and I did the same with mine. He gave me his wife’s panties and I gave him mine. We browsed and chatted about our wives, seeing all of them. We were both rock hard, feeling our cocks with each of our wives panties. Smelling her. Oh my god. I was so hard! And he would lick my wife’s crotch area. He was so hard telling me how much he wanted my wife. We blew all over the panties together within ten seconds of each other. We both kept the panties.
Have done the same several times and know exactly what you mean. Most of the times I enjoy bringing my wife's sexy heels and flats having guys blow their load in them stroking to her and I love putting them back on her shelf waiting for her to wear them. Being that it's in her shoes she doesn't notice it and I love seeing them on her feet not covered up by her close. Definitely fun when you meet someone who's local. And is real!