She Chose To Sleep With Him Again While Forcing Me To Watch Part 2

Disclaimer: This is based on a true story adapted into a film/fiction-like format which anyone who enjoys the cuckold lifestyle/fantasy/humiliation fetish will find tantalizing. Work in progress. Not finished as of yet

So the story continues, in its basic gist, following like this: JT, some other friends from college, a few from before college, and I all live in New York City now. JT has been cunning and charming his way to higher pay and position at the marketing firm instead of excelling through honest hard work and competence. Meanwhile I've only lost the admiration and companionship of my closest friends to the magnetic charisma of JT's personality and "cool stuff" at his apartment. He was still stealing girls from me every weekend we went out to bars and clubs, getting them to cuckold me. Your average woman wouldn't usually be into something like verbally humiliating and abusing a stranger even if she was totally into banging his hot friend. You see, because I had officially submitted to JT on the playing field of all things concerning our sexual endeavors with women, I had reluctantly and painfully (though being cuckolded really turned me on) come to an agreement ... I would annoy a woman in public, absolutely embarrass myself and give the impression of being so laughably pathetic while also jealous that she wouldn't think twice about going home with a taller, stronger, more confident man (JT) who would humiliate me into submission while they banged it out.
262016262017So now JT has the job I want, the apartment I want, the friends I've had for years and any woman I even thought about wanting to have sex with. It makes sense though. Despite the fact that I was only really looking for a sexual relationship with these women, despite that I worked twice as hard as JT even when I wouldn't get credit, I was still a "Nice Guy." I was just too agreeable, a pussy to be frank about it. JT was very assertive. I hated that but I felt that the more JT did what he always does with women to me, I would lose mojo/confidence/male vitality/erotic magnetism. I mean the girls he would swoop in and steal from me were seriously as hot as the ones in the pictures above and in the last thread.
Anyways, JT, Marcello, Alex, and I were on a business call mid-day this one afternoon when the most terrifying, surprising but dreadful thing happened. JT and I both saw her at the exact same time. We both stopped in place, the other guys still talking only to stop when they saw her as well: Adelaisa Mencini from Venice, Italy was walking the streets on New York City (pronounced ADD-ELL-AY-ZHUH). "Woah, who is that?" Marcello and Alex said in a cliché as they stopped. She was with another woman shorter than her but also very attractive. When she saw JT, she smiled, waved, and approached. Their interaction and the way they spoke to each other was more like that of an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend than one-time lovers. Adelaisa lit up in JT's presence, asking each other what they were doing in town and how long they were staying. JT was good at making small talk, but he could easily make Adelaisa laugh at will with the simplest things.
262018It was a strange and unnerving feeling being around her, like although JT picked girls around town to sleep with in front of me, none of them had anything on Adelaisa. She had the strongest female magnetism, like it was deeply rooted in your biology and psychology to be attracted to every sound, facial expression, and body part of this woman. So many hormones surging in us being relative to age 23, practically storm clouds of pheromones in the air - oh God she was magnificent. I think even Alex and Marcello were happy to be around her but disturbed at the idea of not immediately sleeping with her.
262019Her long black hair made her look so powerful and mysterious. She had unbelievable cleavage as always, even without a bra on from what I remember. So JT was able to chat her up as usually, our friends from work seeing that JT obviously knew this woman, attempted to intercede and asked JT to introduce them. JT not even having to try, unconsciously re-worked them out of the conversation by stating their names and how he knew them from work while maintaining strong eye contact with Adelaisa. Cello and Alex didn't really know what to do after that so JT was the only one left talking to her, until JT said "You remember Flendel, right?" She looked at me having not noticed my presence the entire time, looked me up and down laughing with a smirk of disdain and pretense. Her accent was much less noticeable when speaking English now, some might even mistake her for your average New Yorker Italian Girl.
262021It wasn't night outside like it is in the moving picture to the left (By the way for those who did not read the last story, the woman in the picture on the left is of a model who looks, to an uncanny degree, exactly like Adelaisa in every respect, I am not kidding). They were in town for a photoshoot of international models (Adelaisa's friend being from Germany). JT congratulated Adelaisa and told her that he thought she should pursue the career. Adelaisa then told JT that her and her friend had to meet with the people she worked with for dinner but "Here's my number, feel free to contact me anytime. I want to do something soon." As vague as the words were, there was no doubt JT and I both knew what that meant if it was her saying it to him. To be continued...

Last edited: